Connecticut – Riverside Avenue
This position serves as a key member of both the HR & Payroll Departments by providing continuous system maintenance, reporting, support and project implementation for our Human Resources Information Systems, Workday & ADP, as well as assisting with any other HR & Payroll related systems.
· Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· 5+ years of support experience in HR Information Systems
· 5+ years of general multi-state Payroll experience
· 3+ years’ experience with Workday. Recent Workday experience is highly desired.
· ADP Celergo and/or ADP Workforce Now superuser experience
· Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
· Strong detail orientation with ability to plan and organize multiple tasks effectively
· Ability to work successfully on a team and independently
· Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, including the abil ity to effectively communicate with all levels of associates including C-Suite
· Intermediate proficiency in MS Word
· Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, including pivot tables, v-lookups, macros, complex formulas.
· Strong customer service and team player disposition
· Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
·Lead various Workday projects and implement Workday solutions for Azelis Americas in partnership with the Corporate Workday team based in Belgium. Ensure effective delivery on time and on budget. Be an implementation partner as well as Workday resource for Azelis Americas.
·Manage implementation of ADP Celergo for Canada and Mexico along with other newly acquired companies.
· Evaluate, create, and monitor HR workflow and business processes within HRIS.
·Act as Assistant Payroll Manager as needed including processing full-cycle bi-weekly payroll as needed.
·Ensure data accuracy and integrity by performing systems audits and analyzing data.
·Create, maintain, and support reports, queries, and alerts within Workday or Excel.
·Collaborate with IT and HR to coordinate Workday modifications.
·Research and resolve Workday problems, unexpected results, or process flaws
·Perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternatives to meet requirements.
·Recommend process/customer service improvements and innovative solutions related to HRIS.
·Assist in the development of standard reports for ongoing needs.
·Develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation.
·Create or modify training support for new system users.
·Stay current on Workday systems changes and trends in HRIS.
·Enhance professional knowledge of HRIS through continuing education, participation in user groups or conferences, if available.