IN-KA-BANGALORE-NEON BUILDING WEST TOWER
Digital HR Time and Absence CoE Leader
Do you like implementing and managing digital time and absence solutions
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our Digital Technology Team!
Our Digital Technology business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our team creates business value through continuous improvement in up-time, resilience, performance, time to market, security and compliance.
Partner with the best
As a Digital HR Time and Absence CoE Leader, you'll lead our organization's digital time and absence center of excellence. You'll implement and manage digital time and absence solutions, as well should have strong background in project management and team leadership.
As a Digital HR Time and Absence CoE Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the development and implementation of digital time and absence solutions across the organization to ensure compliance and efficiency.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the Time and Absence COE team, including resource allocation, project prioritization, and performance management.
- Leading a team of subject matter experts to drive the implementation and ongoing optimization of digital time and absence solutions.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders to ensure successful implementation and ongoing optimization of digital time and absence solutions across.
- Collaborating with the HR and IT teams to ensure alignment of time and absence solutions with broader HR and IT strategies.
- Providing subject matter expertise to support the development and maintenance of policies and procedures related to time and absence management.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements, automation, and standardization to drive efficiencies and reduce errors.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Have 7+ years of experience in time and absence management, ideally in a leadership or project management role.
- Have Demonstrated experience in implementing and managing digital time and absence solutions, including time and attendance systems, absence management tools, and related technologies.
- Have Strong project management skills, with experience leading large-scale projects and managing cross-functional teams.
- Have Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Have Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to identify opportunities for process improvements and automation.
- Have of HR policies and procedures related to time and absence management.
- Have Experience in Experience with Workday HCM and Kronos is plus
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits