MX-NLE-GUADALUPE-AVE. BENITO JUAREZ OTE. 6900
University Internships – 2023 opportunities
Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company?
Do you enjoy taking on challenging projects?
Join our innovating Internship Program
Baker Hughes Internship Program designed to enable undergraduates pursing a bachelor’s degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you Should:
Be currently enrolled in a Business, Law, Psychology, or Data Analysis Bachelor’s degree and have at least 2 years left of school.
Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
Be fluent in oral and written English
Have Office 365 knowledge to process automatization
Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied
Be prepared to enroll yourself with different activities and projects, being the owner of them and having an active voice to be part of the team and the company in a large scale.
As HR Intern
you will be able to contribute to the Region/Product Line (or Regional Product Line) of (Business Segment) and support excellence and collaborates with other Regional HR Teams, HR Centers of Excellence (Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, Labor Relations, Service Delivery, Payroll, etc) as well as other non-HR functional teams as needed. Identify the opportunity areas for Tier 0 expansion, create knowledge articles, update country HR manuals and support the relevant escalated Tier 2 cases within the predefined SLAs for your allocated regional/product line area. Provide guidance on solutions to business challenges that are not covered by policy today but require compliant and effective solutions that meet the needs of the business.
Essential role responsibilities:
- Support all activities in Business Partnership in Mexico.
- Support HRBP with reports, data analyses, workday reports, excel documents.
- Support operational activities – simple questions from employees to daily activities in Monterrey.
- Support managing documents for Talent Management and control of HC.
- Support activities related to HRBP in the process – Compensation, Talent Acquisition.
- Administrative tasks related to “HCT” matters in transition phase.
- Support programs related to climate, engagement, environment and be focus point in Monterrey site.