Charlotte, NC, United States
London, United Kingdom
At Barings, we are as invested in our associates as we are in our clients. We recognize those who work diligently for us and reward them for personal and professional integrity, communication skills, distinct competencies and expertise in specific strategies, ability to collaborate as a team member and true dedication to the interests of our clients.
We thank you for your interest in joining the Barings team, and invite you to explore our current employment opportunities.
Title: Workday HRIS Analyst – Reporting, HCM, & Security
Business Unit: Human Resources- HRIS
Location: Charlotte, NC or London, UK
Barings is a leading global financial services firm dedicated to meeting the evolving investment and capital needs of our clients and customers. Through active asset management and direct origination, we provide innovative solutions and access to differentiated opportunities across public and private capital markets. A subsidiary of MassMutual, Barings maintains a strong global presence with business and investment professionals located across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Barings is seeking an HRIS Analyst to take our data and analytics to the next level. The primary function of the role is to provide high-quality analysis, reports, and dashboards to our HR team and Barings Senior Leadership. In addition to advanced and matrix reports, the analyst will use Workday reporting tools such as PRISM, Adaptive, People Analytics, Worksheets and Slides. We are looking for a true ‘data junkie’ that enjoys the challenge of converting raw data into a meaningful story. The analyst should have a good understanding of Workday security and be able to identify the appropriate changes required to support the end user running the report. The analyst will also provide guidance to a reporting analyst in our offshore team.
The secondary function of the role is to work as a team member of the HRIS team and provide functional support for HCM. This role will eventually provide backup support for other areas of HR such as Benefits, Comp, Time, Payroll, Recruiting, Talent, and/or Learning modules.
This role requires a highly motivated individual with a solid quantitative background and a keen eye for detail. The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, have a strong customer service focus, desire to process improve, and ability to seek solutions independently using Workday Community. This position reports to the Senior Director of HR Technology and Operations.
- Provide reporting and analysis support to HRIS, HR Operations, and Senior Leadership teams.
- Assist in process improvements to gain efficiency and ensure data integrity across HR.
- Develop Workday reports to provide key trends and meaningful insights for business leaders, including recruitment and retention, compensation, and DEI.
- Enhance employee, manager and HR hubs and dashboards to provide an enhanced user experience.
- Analyze security changes or role assignments required to ensure report provides accurate results for end users.
- Provide support for HCM functional area: business process changes, notifications, alerts, etc.
- Work closely with colleagues in the HRIS team to support testing internal changes and bi-annual releases for Workday.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Minimum of 2 years of Workday reporting including advanced, matrix, calculated fields, and worksheets.
- Minimum of 1 year creating standard and custom dashboards.
- Minimum of 1 year Workday security including updating domain, business process policy, and user group assignments.
- 1+ years in HCM, Benefits, Time, Payroll, Recruiting or Learning modules.
- Experience with People Analytics, Adaptive Planning, PRISM, PowerBI, Slides, Composite Reports, Discovery Boards, and/or Integrations is a definite plus.
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment.
- Prior experience or knowledge of financial services industry is a plus.
Barings is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer; Minority/Female/Age/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply.