London, United Kingdom
At Barings, we are as invested in our associates as we are in our clients. We recognize those who work diligently for us and reward them for personal and professional integrity, communication skills, distinct competencies and expertise in specific strategies, ability to collaborate as a team member and true dedication to the interests of our clients.
We thank you for your interest in joining the Barings team, and invite you to explore our current employment opportunities.
Workday Integration Developer – HCM
Department: Global Technology & Operations
Location: London, UK or Charlotte, NC; Remote option may be available
Barings’ Global Technology & Operations group is seeking a Workday integration developer to join its Corporate Systems team. As a member of the team, the associate will be part of a fast-paced environment that is responsible for developing and supporting integration solutions for Workday, Barings’ global HR and Finance platform. The Integration Developer will be responsible for all phases of the integration lifecycle. The applicant should have experience developing and supporting HCM integrations using the various Workday integration technologies. To be successful in this role, they must have a deep knowledge of Workday’s integration technologies, Workday’s Implementation methodology, and work closely with internal and external resources. They will combine these skills to deliver and support successful integration deployments.
- Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Workday Integration solutions using EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio
- Support existing integrations
- Ability to help resolve integration issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solution
- Demonstrated integration experience in Human Resources related domains (Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, etc.) and Financials Management
- Coordinate with Barings’ Workday support partners and vendors to ensure the timelines and deadlines are met
- Provide documentation and artifacts required for each phase of the development life cycle
- Develop test cases and peer review code of other developers
- Provide production support and respond to issues and incidents on a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with technical best practices, standards and policies
- 2+ years of experience with Workday HCM integrations (Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with Workday integration types including EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio
- 2+ years of experience creating Workday custom reports and calculated fields
- 2+ years integrating systems with third-party service vendors
- Good understanding of Workday security
- Workday Financial Management integration experience is preferred
- BIRT experience is preferred
- Prism Analytics experience is preferred
- Experience with document transformation, XSLT, XPATH etc.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multitask effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with internal and external resources
- Workday certification is required
Barings is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer; Minority/Female/Age/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply.