This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
The role of a Recruitment Coordinator is to act as guardian of the candidate experience and to ensure that all logistical and administrative aspects of the Talent Acquisition process are executed with precision and a high, customer service orientation. You will skillfully navigate and proactively resolve scheduling conflicts and logistics to achieve positive outcomes. You will be able to work well under pressure and independently. Your positive engagement with others will help drive the internal brand and experience of TA forward and will represent Baxter professional to externally talent and parties.
You will play a critical role in supporting our Global Functions & Commercial Recruiting Team in our corporate headquarters. Your key accountabilities will range from seamlessly arranging complex, interview requests to playing an active role in facilitating successful candidate travel or simply jumping in into proactively support your Recruiters and Hiring Managers. Building effective relationships will be key to your success. Your high, customer service orientation, attention to detail and outstanding communication skills will make you an integral part of the success of this team and provide a positive user experience.
- Work with hiring managers and candidates to secure interview availability and respond to queries
- Utilize relevant tools and systems to accurately schedule and confirm interviews, book meeting rooms, arrange travel and any supporting logistics
- Actively contribute to a first class, candidate experience and act as the face of the Baxter Talent Acquisition team when meeting and greeting candidates
- Send and track candidate assessments
- Support your Recruiters in reviewing and producing offer letters and employment agreements
- Play an active role in supporting candidates through post offer processes to contribute towards a seamless onboarding experience
- Proactively build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage candidate travel, expenses and purchase order creation
- Accountable for timely review of new requisitions for accuracy, completeness and prompt allocation to the relevant recruiter
- Provide system support to Hiring Managers and Recruiters as required and act as a Subject Matter Expert on Workday Recruiting and recruiting processes
- Participate in continuous improvement projects and challenge the status quo to make the candidate experience at Baxter better
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience in Coordination role ideally within in onsite or in-house team
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and administrative tools
- Proven expertise with complex and high-volume scheduling
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experienced user of Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Capability to interact with people across all levels of business with a high, customer service orientation and a focus on building high quality relationships
- Expertise within recruiting tools and technologies
- Capability to manage and prioritize a high volume of requests in a fast-paced environment and provide remote support
- Experience within Human Resources preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law – Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.