This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Work with hiring managers and candidates to secure interview availability and respond to queries
- Utilize relevant tools and systems to accurately schedule and confirm interviews, book meeting rooms, arrange travel and any supporting logistics before or on the day of interview (technology, refreshments, interview materials)
- Contribute to a first class, candidate experience and act as the face of the Baxter Talent Acquisition team when meeting and greeting candidates
- Act as the system administrator for sending and tracking candidate assessments as required
- Support Recruiters in reviewing and producing offer letters and employment agreements as required and uploading signed documentation to the candidate record
- Play an active role in supporting candidates through post offer processes to contribute towards a positive onboarding experience
- Proactively build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage candidate expenses
- Initiate and manage requests for Purchase Order (PO) generation including reconciling invoices and PO numbers to help track Talent Acquisition expenditure and ensure timely payment to suppliers
- Accountable for timely review of new requisitions for accuracy, completeness and prompt allocation to the relevant recruiter
- Provide system support to Hiring Managers and Recruiters as required and act as a Subject Matter Expert on Workday Recruiting and recruiting processes
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
- Familiarization with Workday and able to support the running of standard reports and extrapolation of that data to understand the application for purposes of continuous improvement
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.