This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
The Workday integration analyst is the subject matter expert for the development of both internal and external integrations for the Workday platform. The role will have strong technical ability and be able to solve issues with both completely automated as well as manual solutions. The role partners with other team members, business partners, and vendors to effectively meet Baxter’s Workday integration needs.
- Analyze, design, develop, test, and implement integrations between third party vendors and Baxter internal applications
- Design, build, test and deploy Workday integration solutions using Enterprise Interface Builder, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio
- Perform risk analysis, lead key functional stakeholders and vendor through impact analysis, release enhancements, change requests and product upgrades
- Understand and follow data governance standards and ensure attention to data quality
- Understand and ensure security and data privacy standards
- Ensure secure and data integrity across the Workday platform
- Understand data structures, values and transformations as needed
- Develop new or make changes to existing integrations
- Monitor, identify and resolve integration, reporting and data issues
- Analyze and manage Workday releases across the platform
- Build and execute regression and acceptance teste scenarios working closing with business subject matter experts
- Work on multiple projects and competing priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience sufficient to enable the candidate to perform the duties of the position
- 2-3 years of Workday technical experience
- Working knowledge of HR best practices
- Experience with Workday Integrations (Studio, Enterprise Integration Builder, Connectors, etc.)
- Experience with Workday HCM, Payroll, Performance Management, Recruiting, Security modules
- Understanding of the Workday data model and corporate system architecture
- Experience with Web Services and APIs (i.e SOAP, REST etc.)
- Database querying and data transformation experience (i.e., Excel, Access, SQL, etc.)
- Experience with integration design and relational database technologies
- Experience with Workday Reporting and Advanced Reporting
- Experience leading integration and reporting design
- Experience dealing with complex and large data sets in multiple sources to support analytical processes
- Ability to convey ideas and recommendations to a wide variety or audiences at all levels
- Ability to work and build relationships with third parties
- Self-starter, independent, team-player, proactive
- Strong expertise in cloud based multi-tenant systems
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.