POL Wroclaw – Legnicka
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
This position is accountable to build, maintain, manage, operate and improve Total Rewards knowledge and data management systems and processes. Reporting to the ASC Total Rewards and Mobility Leader, this position will work closely with HR Partners across Europe, the Total Rewards Center of Excellence, external vendors, and colleagues in other BD Regional ASC’s.
Total Rewards includes employee benefits, compensation, mobility, and Health & Well-being. This person will ensure high-quality service delivery for all BD associates in Europe/ EMA consistent with the values of BD. This an opportunity to build processes and join a team full of positive energy.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
Supports the HR ASC operation, overall Service Delivery organization and TR COE with expert knowledge and skills in his/her area:
- TR data collection and acquisition, including Workday & other data base completion, governance and maintenance
- External salary and benefits survey – collecting data and submission
- Build and maintain salary structures for Europe/EMA countries, job mapping
- Workday system TR updates and salary structure maintenance
- Job architecture maintenance and governance activities for the region
- Systems maintenance and improvement in TR area, including participation in global projects related to these systems and databases
- Supports TR data analysis and projects requiring his/her data knowledge and expertise
- Participates in TR and other HR projects as required
As from a successful candidate, it is our important expectation that you have a minimum of 3 years of HR or data management experience in an international environment, preferably working in complex mid/large company environments Fluent English and very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel in particular) is a must. Previous experience in the area of Total Rewards (Compensation, Benefits, Mobility, Health& Wellness) or Payroll or HR Systems or data management is a plus
Furthermore, the following skills and experiences would be an asset:
- Strong in service orientation – active listening, customer focus and culturally savvy
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to work accurately and efficiently both locally and remotely
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel in particular) and HRIS applications (Workday would be an asset). Ability to work with big data files.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial approach
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work Location
POL Wroclaw – Legnicka