Kowloon, Hong Kong
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences’ mission is to empower those seeking answers to life’s most important scientific and healthcare questions. With a legacy spanning 80+ years, we have long been a trusted partner to our customers, who are working to transform science and healthcare with the next groundbreaking discovery. As part of our team of more than 3,000 associates across 130 countries, you’ll help drive our vision of accelerating answers—and our commitment to excellence.
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences is proud to work alongside a community of fellow Danaher companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
Position: HR Business Partner (1 Year Maternity Leave Cover)
The HR Business Partner will partner with business leaders in Korea, Singapore, Australia, Taiwan and functional leaders in China to implement talent management programs. He/she will play a key role in enhancing the effectiveness and capability of the organization in the areas of talent acquisition, performance management, associate development, building inclusive culture. He/she will also be in close collaboration with HR colleagues to drive HR operations excellence. Associates within supporting scope reside across Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand.
This is a hybrid position, which supports your work-life flexibility needs.
- Understand organizational capabilities within assigned client groups, and assist with the implementation of organization design and structure improvement to support the delivery of business strategy
- Lead annual Performance For Growth, Development For Growth, compensation Process. Provide relevant training to managers and associates to ensure key HR progresses are well supported
- Associate engagement, partner with business leaders to ensure engagement action plan are executed effectively
- Liaise with HR colleagues, both within Beckman Coulter Life Sciences and peer Operation Companies (OpCos) across Danaher Group, to drive HR operation excellence (payroll, associate onboarding/offboarding, compensation, recruitment, talent development)
- Employee relations investigation
- Be the contact point for associate enquiries on HR policies and processes
- Partner with finance team on annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process
- Support in internal and external audit when needed
- Demonstrated capacity to own multiple tasks, projects and processes
- Strong customer service focus, with a high level of responsiveness
- Drive to achieve results and goals through demonstrated sense of urgency
- Strong growth mindset with desire to learn
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoints; Experience with Workday
- 5+ years of human Resources experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.