Miami, Florida, United States
Wondering what’s within Beckman Coulter Diagnostics? Take a closer look.
At first glance, you’ll see that for more than 80 years we’ve been dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory to move science and healthcare forward. Join a team where you can be heard, be supported, and always be yourself. We’re building a culture that celebrates backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of all our associates. Look again and you’ll see we are invested in you, providing the opportunity to build a meaningful career, be creative, and try new things with the support you need to be successful.
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Diagnostics Companies at Danaher. Together, we’re working at the pace of change to improve patient lives with diagnostic tools that address the world’s biggest health challenges.
The Human Resources Manager for Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is the responsible Human Resources business partner for the Operations group at the Miami area sites (Kendall/Hialeah), supporting manufacturing, supply chain, manufacturing engineering, and scientist associates. This position is a hands-on position, focused on problem solving, strategic planning, coaching and development of leaders, diversity, employee relations, performance and talent management, and employee engagement.
This position is part of the North American Operations team, collaborating with Human Resources leaders across the US and abroad in support of our global Operations organization strategy and product delivery. This role is located in Miami area and will directly support onsite associates in a hybrid work model. You will partner with the leaders of management teams of Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and New Product Development at the Miami sites. You will report to the Director of North American Human Resources.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be the business partner for senior Operations leaders to set strategy across the organization.
- Provide strategic HR leadership and hands-on support for onsite managers and associates at the Florida sites in Kendall and Hialeah.
- Build and execute the Associate Value Proposition for the Operations group, retaining and engaging our current associates and expanding our reach in our local communities.
- Manage projects at a global level using our Danaher Business System (DBS) practices, partnering with peers in the US, Europe, and Asia to advance our strategic human resource goals for ready-now talent, workforce planning, and associate retention.
- Partner with management to address associate engagement, retain associates, and performance management.
- Provide matrix leadership & mentoring to an onsite HR Business Partner supporting employee relations and key projects. This role will also provide matrix leadership to contract talent acquisition staff.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Bachelor’s degree with 9+ years of experience or Master’s degree with 7+ years of experience.
- Demonstrated experience in LEAN, Six Sigma, or other continuous improvement environments. Analytical skills will be key.
- Strong conflict resolution skills and a solid background in conducting investigations.
- A Human Resources background spanning all aspects of the function, including employee relations, learning & development, compensation, talent management, and recruiting.
- Convert data to information, then to strategy, execution, and sustain the change.
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- Strong Microsoft Excel capability and Workday HRIS system experience.
At Beckman Coulter Diagnostics we believe in designing a better, more sustainable workforce. We recognize the benefits of flexible, hybrid working arrangements for eligible roles and are committed to providing enriching careers, no matter the work arrangement. This position is eligible for a hybrid work arrangement in which you can work part-time at the Company location identified above and part-time remotely from your home. Additional information about this hybrid work arrangement will be provided by your interview team. Explore the flexibility and challenge that working for Beckman Coulter Diagnostics can provide.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.