NJ, Union, 650 Liberty Ave 07083
Bed Bath & Beyond has a 50-year legacy serving customers across North America and remains one of the most iconic brands in the US, with a portfolio that includes leading retailers in Home, Baby, Health and Wellness. The company is in the midst of an enterprise-wide transformation to rebuild its authority through deeper connections with its millions of loyal customers, a digital-first, omni-always shopping experience, and the creation of a durable, performance driven model that drives shareholder value.
In support of our evolving businesses, we are growing our Talent Acquisition Department and adding a Corporate Recruiter. The Recruiter will be focused on supporting our Commercial business groups (Digital, Brand, Merchandising), and is responsible for sourcing, assessing, interviewing, and securing “Best of Class” talent for the organization.
- Develop Full Life Cycle recruitment strategy for assigned openings, to include: Defining sourcing strategies with a focus on DE&I initiatives and providing a diverse slate of candidates, confirming interview and selection criteria based on competency framework, establishing roles and responsibilities for the interview panel and determining feedback and follow-up cadence for the search.
- Act as a liaison between candidates, Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners throughout the recruiting process.
- Post detailed job descriptions on company and outside job sites.
- Screen resumes, qualify potential candidates, interview candidates.
- Schedule and coordinate video interviews.
- Maintain reporting of candidate tracking and metrics within Applicant Tracking System.
- Negotiate offers and initiate onboarding activities.
- Handle related HR and Talent Acquisition projects, as assigned.
- 4-6 years recruiting experience, preferably from a recruitment agency or high-volume environment
- Proficiency with recruiting/contact management software and Internet search tools and techniques, including Social Media.
- Prior experience with Workday Recruiting and HRIS a plus
- Experience recruiting for Corporate positions – specifically Merchandising/Planning, Ecommerce and Marketing
- Demonstrated ability to build sustaining customer relationships (internal and external) while handling high volume, full-cycle recruitment
- Customer service focused
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage and satisfy a fast-paced client base
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
Email: [email protected]
This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.