NC Raleigh Regional Office
This position manages financial forecasts, annual budgeting process (both asset level and corporate departments), and special projects. S/he will provide logistical support to end users, financial consulting and strategic support to management, and coordinate communications and timelines to internal and external clients in coordination with the Operations and Asset Management teams. The position will work across the business to help create industry-leading visuals and data analysis that measures performance of all aspects of the company’s operations.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Partner with customers to determine project scope, assumptions, constraints, dependencies, risks and deliverables, while documenting specific requirements on each project
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and efficiencies
- Establish and maintain open communication channels with all business units to facilitate overall organizational deliverables
- Communication and coordination to internal/external clients
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue and expense
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Ad-Hoc reporting and analysis
Competencies & Skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required, as well as general knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to utilize an array of business analytic visualization and reporting tools, such as Power BI and SSRS
- Candidate must be a strong communicator and be comfortable dealing with customers at all levels
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- Proven experience in financial model development and management, with demonstrated skills in relationship building, negotiation, conflict resolution, agile leadership/mindset and project management of cross-functional teams
- Ability to learn quickly, always improving existing skills and developing new ones. Puts the Team First, is helpful and open, and willingly shares knowledge with colleagues
Required or Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA preferred
- 5+ years experience as Manager or Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Vena experience strongly preferred
- Yardi and Workday experience preferred
- Experience in the real estate domain is desired
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job and may change at any time with or without notice. Initial duties will include the launch of Vena as the new budget software for all assets (250+) and Corporate Departments (~25) in 2022.
Bell Partners, Inc. (“BPI” or the “Company”) is an equal employment opportunity employer. BPI’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. BPI also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is BPI’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
A COVID-19 vaccination is required for the position in accordance with applicable law. Bell Partners will provide reasonable accommodations for disability, pregnancy and religious-based objections in accordance with applicable law. Please work with our Workers Comp and Leave Manager if requesting a reasonable accommodation.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Bell Partners Inc. unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable state and local law.