NC Raleigh Regional Office
Purpose of the Job
This is an exciting opportunity for the Talent Acquisition Associate to partner with our site leadership team to support the talent acquisition needs which includes posting, sourcing, offer and pre-onboarding of our future talent at Bell Partners.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Create and place Employment Advertising in various media.
- Source and present qualified candidates to hiring managers to ensure they are technically qualified as well as fit culturally within the organization
- Support the administration of candidate assessment vendor – Infor. This includes managing user access, serving as the point of contact for questions, and sending out assessment requests to candidates.
- Responsible for the offer letter and pre-onboarding of all future associates.
- Support acquisitions in creating req’s and hiring of candidates, which may include being on site to coordinate and interview candidates (e.g., larger acquisitions).
- Support career fairs and other related events with advertising/positing and marketing material.
- Assist other human resources team members and hiring manager with Workday- Recruiting through our ServiceNow ticketing system.
- Monthly reporting of key metrics
- Manage database of apartment association job fairs and community college job fairs
- Partner with HR Business Partners with the onboarding process in Workday
- Additional duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong verbal/written communication skills required
- Must be flexible, energetic, and self-motivated, quick-thinking, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization
- Must be comfortable working both as part of a team and independently, with minimal supervision
- Must maintain strict confidentiality in all matters, and have the willingness and ambition to learn and take on a variety of responsibilities
- Must have technical aptitude to work within the Human Resources Information System, as this position requires the position to be able to solve and manage Workday Recruiting support
- Must have a desire to provide excellent support
- Must possess strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; experience with Applicant Tracking Software
Education and Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline required
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in human resources or related field performing process and detail-oriented work. Prior recruiting or sales experience is preferred.
Bell Partners, Inc. (“BPI” or the “Company”) is an equal employment opportunity employer. BPI’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. BPI also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is BPI’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Bell Partners Inc. unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable state and local law.