Corporate Recruiter (Talent Acquisition) – REMOTE
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
The Corporate Recruiter will sit in the Human Resources Division within Talent Acquisition and be responsible for managing the full life cycle recruiting and selection of industry positions. Consults with management during the staffing process and manages the candidate experience through consultation and the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Workday. Supports multiple Technology, Business Operations, Corporate Functions, Sales and Product related recruiting initiatives.
This is a full-time position and eligible to work 100% remote.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and implements effective recruiting strategy specific to position, location, and hiring initiatives.
- Engages with hiring managers to gather and translate requirements for recruiting execution.
- Utilizes all sourcing tools and engages various networks to attract top talent for the enterprise.
- Manages the selection process through sourcing, screening, assessing, interviewing, and offering candidates for open positions.
- Ensures quality candidate experience through entire application, interviewing and onboarding processes
- Negotiates and extends offers of employment to successful candidates and coordinates with the Recruiting Coordinators, HR Business Partners, and hiring managers on start date and placement.
- Provides consultative recruiting services, to include research, providing market intelligence, creating customized job descriptions and developing overall strategy for identifying top talent.
- Manages candidate and hiring manager relationships, while serving as primary point of contact for subset of assigned requisitions.
- Recruits for all corporate openings, to include various lines of business and specialized technical openings.
- Utilizes Workday as well as internal/external recruiting tools and resources available.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of HR policy and procedure as well as federal (OFCCP, AAP, etc.) and state laws regarding employment practices
- Prior experience recruiting within a Corporate Talent Acquisition environment highly preferred
- Prior experience recruiting for technical skills (Cloud, .NET, Java, Agile, etc.) highly preferred
- Experience developing candidate sourcing strategies within competitive industry
- Prior relationship management experience, preferably in a recruiting/talent acquisition setting
- Skill in conducting and facilitating job fairs and recruiting events
- Skill in the use of Microsoft Office, recruiting and HRIS software, Workday experience preferred
- Ability to be well organized and to perform under minimal supervision
- Understand and communicate compensation practices and incentive programs
- Ability to be successful in a fast paced environment and guide consultative approach to recruitment efforts
- Ability to travel may be required
- Strong communication and writing skills with ability to effectively articulate messages to variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
Developing professional role. Typically supports multiple junior to mid-level requisitions within all business lines. Depending upon volume, may recruit complex industry related requisitions ranging in level. Works under general supervision of management to progressively apply recruiting policy, procedures, and strategy. Expand network and engage talent pipelines using available resources both internally and externally. Understand and apply advanced sourcing methods to identity and attract top talent. Works closely with management to document process and systems changes. Responsible for assisting in outreach to increase our diversity and inclusion efforts. Communicate efficiently and maintain relationships with all stakeholders throughout the recruiting lifecycle. May assist with Recruiting and HR related projects and initiatives. Typically requires more than three (3) years of experience. Although target pay range may vary by work location, a representative pay range is: $60,000 to $70,000. Eligible to participate in medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance and disability insurance, 401(k) plan and employee stock purchase plan.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.