Remote – South Carolina – USA
Remote – Anywhere – USA
About the role:
We are seeking a Senior IT Internal Auditor who will be responsible for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Information Technology General Control documentation, testing, and remediation. This role will promote internal control awareness and work closely with our external auditor, IT Governance, Cybersecurity, and RDO Operations personnel to provide ITGC S-Ox audit results and recommendations.
What you'll be doing:
Assist with the audit plan and risk assessments
Prepare walkthrough documentation for S-Ox in-scope IT systems and applications to evaluate the design effectiveness of the company’s internal controls.
Prepare ITGC and application control testing workpapers and document results.
Identify control weaknesses and/or control gaps and develop recommendations for risk mitigation and process improvement. Identify opportunities for improved efficiency and effectiveness of existing processes.
Track audit remediation actions, help develop solutions, and report on the status.
Assist with providing internal control subject matter expertise for new policies, standard operating procedures, or tools being developed.
Partner with the IT Governance Team to define ongoing control testing processes & procedures.
Coordinate with external auditors and Blackbaud operations teams to obtain audit evidence for in-scope IT systems to support the year-end financial statement audit.
What we'll want you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Accounting/Finance, Audit, Security or a related field or equivalent processional experience preferred
- 4+ years of experience in IT Internal Audit or IT External Audit in public cloud environments (Azure and/or AWS); Big 4 IT audit experience preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley (S-Ox and strong understanding of segregation of duties, logical access, and change management principles.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability, driven to continuously strive for excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to collaborate in both team and matrixed environments.
- Good planning and organizational skills with ability to multi-task to balance and prioritize work amongst multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to understand and assess complex business processes and IT systems.
- Experience with Workday and/or Salesforce a strong plus.
- CPA, CIA, CISA or other relevant certifications preferred.
Blackbaud is a remote-first company which embraces a flexible remote work culture. Blackbaud supports hiring and career development for all roles from the location you are in today!
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
A notice to candidates: Recruitment Fraudulent Alert: Your personal information and online safety as a candidate mean a lot to us! At Blackbaud and our portfolio of companies, recruiters only direct candidates to apply through our official careers page at https://careers.blackbaud.com/us/en or our official LinkedIn page. Recruiters will never request payments, ask for financial account information or sensitive information like social security numbers, or conduct interviews via Skype. Anyone suggesting otherwise is not a representative of Blackbaud. If you are unsure if a message is from Blackbaud, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The starting base pay is $67,400.00 to $90,700.00. Blackbaud may pay more or less based on employee qualifications, market value, Company finances, and other operational considerations.
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
401(k) program with employer match
Flexible paid time off
Generous Parental Leave
Volunteer for vacation
Opportunities to connect to build community and belonging
Pet insurance, legal and identity protection
Tuition reimbursement program