BU3-Budapest-GTC White House, Vaci ut 47, District XIII, Budapest
About this role
What does it mean to be part of HR at BlackRock?
BlackRock has developed an industry-leading HR organization led by premier HR talent, which recently earned us a spot in Indeed’s 50 Top-Rated Workplaces of the Fortune 500. As the lifeblood of BlackRock, we are committed to you, your success, and the other talented people who make BlackRock a great place to work. Developing a strong, diverse workforce for the future is not only an HR-wide but a firm-wide key business priority, as it’s critical to our continued success.
The contactHR team is responsible for delivering expert execution of a wide range of HR support, including, but not limited to, auditing transactions, responding to employee and manager inquiries on HR related policies and procedures, and acting as a partner and liaison to internal HR functions on business led initiatives. The role is aligned within the HR Infrastructure People Operations function and contributes to the alignment of global HR processes.
The Talent Management Operations team is responsible for operational support and execution of all HR driven learning initiatives, including, but not limited to onboarding, professional development, management development, compliance and leadership trainings and related workshops, programs, projects and assessments. This includes end-to-end Tier 1 inquiry management on learning related matters, maintenance of employee enrollment and completion records in Workday LMS and production of learning related reporting.
Key Responsibilities of the Global Head of contactHR and Talent Management Operations, Director role:
- Manage the global functions of contactHR and Talent Management operations (approximately 40 individuals across 3 locations with regional leadership structure): oversee workforce capacity, quality and consistency of service delivery
- Partner with HR functional and regional leaders to share best practices and ensure regular process level connectivity and transparent operational reporting
- Understand and operationalize company policies and initiatives, translating them to the operations teams and immediate stakeholder groups
- Manage, coach and develop the regional Team Leads, reviewing team performance, internal talent and knowledge management in the team
- Lead and participate in ad-hoc and planned HR projects on global scale related to reorganizations, acquisitions, new entity setup, revision of benefit and compensation offerings, HR compliance activities, learning and DEI strategic initiatives
- Implement and maintain governance of Workday HRIS and LMS, ServiceNow Inquiry and Knowledge management business process change management and enhancements
- Continuously improve service risk framework, oversee and improve control processes
- Identify process automation opportunities and coordinate with HR Platform support and RPA team through implementation
- Harness operational employee experience data to work with HR digital experience, IT Service Management, Access and Identity Management, Data Privacy and HR Business Partners to enhance self-service and additional support channels (e.g. live chat and/or chatbots) for future state
- Provide strategic support and operational advisory to Talent Management and DEI functions on learning project implementations to enhance the employee experience and learning impact
- Coordinate with Talent Acquisition Operations and Legal & Compliance on employee contracts, addendums and additional personal document production and regular review
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Deep expertise in HR Service Delivery models, industry standard methodologies and enabling technologies
- Proven track record of driving change across a globally diverse organization
- Ability to manage challenging stakeholders, build strong partnerships, and deliver high levels of client service in a fast, high paced environment
- Process and project management experience with transactional services and inquiry management in various HR domains
- Expertise in Workday and ServiceNow based inquiry and HR data management – oversight of system implementation preferred
- Learning management experience and experience with various LMS systems preferred
- Effective organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalency required
- 10+ years of experience within global organizations preferred
- Prior experience in HR Shared Services, supporting all aspects of the employee life cycle in a client-centric environment
- Proven transformational experience implementing solutions across people, process and technology for large, complex organizations – preferably in HR Operations
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.