Irvine – Blizzard – Blizzard Way
Senior Design Recruiter
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist, Design
Department: Human Resources
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
We are seeking a full life-cycle Recruiter to support the sourcing and staffing initiatives for Activision’s corporate services groups, including Finance, IT, Legal, HR, Sales, and Supply Chain. Given the diverse nature of our roles, we will be looking for someone that has experience recruiting these various functions and is capable of recruiting senior level roles. This person will partner with HR Leaders and Hiring Managers through the entirety of the recruitment process.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Provide recruitment strategy/efforts by understanding and meeting clients’ needs; and developing/delivering creative, efficient and effective sourcing and recruitment campaigns
- Source and track candidates; coordinate evaluation of candidates; conduct interviews and reference checks
- Provide creative methods of building prospect pools
- Represent the company well and foster relationships with high potential candidates suitable for future job opportunities
- Manage the follow-through and scheduling process as needed to ensure timely delivery of candidates
- 6+ Years of experience recruiting in a corporate environment a variety of functional roles and levels
- Must have experience in technology recruitment
- Proven ability to partner with Senior Level HR leaders and Hiring Managers in supporting high-touch recruiting initiatives
- Self-starter with high ownership of work
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on managing requisitions to closure
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Strong organization/project management skills
- Knowledge of Workday Recruiter or other ATS strongly preferred
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Strong computer proficiency
- Proven success with high volume recruitment and delivering superior customer service
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world’s largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ – we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.