Irvine – Blizzard – Blizzard Way
Talent Operations Specialist (Temp)
Talent Operations Specialist (AD.BO.P3)
As an embedded Talent Operations Specialist at Activision-Blizzard, you will be responsible for providing tactical, administrative, and organizational support to the Corporate Talent Professional team. Acting as a conduit of knowledge exchange between the functional talent team and operational talent teams. Supporting day to day recruiting efforts and establish the SOP for Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators on the team.
- Workflow optimization support, req creation, and offer creating, system best practices, Troubleshooting, and change management will all be part of the successful execution of this role
- Continuously pursue growth for the workflow through special projects, innovation, technological utilization, and industry exploration.
- Work closely with the recruiting managers and other Talent Operation specialists embedded on the functional TA teams to cultivate best practices
- This role will also be the first line of defense for tactical support of the recruiting team and work closely to monitor, onboarding, background checks, visa progress, and Perm work from home requests as well as other processes.
- Partner with the Talent operations manager and working closely with the talent ops and tech teams.
- Be a subject matter expert in every aspect of Recruiting Workflow
- This role will be the source of truth for best practices, system changes and updates.
- Provide day to day status for the recruiting team and the current candidate and new hire progress.
- Assist recruitment with creating job descriptions, posting requisitions, and acquiring approvals.
- Provide administrative support to Recruiters, including creating offer letters and new hire packet generation.
- Partner with HR Operations to ensure smooth new hire onboarding.
- Process candidate relocation requests.
- Move candidates, disposition candidates, and close requisitions in our applicant tracking system (Workday).
- Supporting day to do trouble shooting and escalating when needed, monitoring outcomes, and noting solutions for future changes and improvements.
- Help maintain Corporate Functions Recruiting team documentation and requisitions status sheet
- Other duties assigned as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years relevant Recruiting, HR, or Talent Acquisition experience
- Technical and working knowledge of Workday Recruit, Eightfold, and ATS systems and integration
- An in-depth knowledge of Recruiting workflows, BGC, and onboarding procedures.
- Exceptional professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills to guide, motivate, and support a coordination team.
- A proactive hospitable attitude with a service driven mindset.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and interface with individuals at all levels, both inside and outside the organization
- Proven experience designing and implementing new processes; a passion for process and achieving efficiencies.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions, and change course of action quickly