Blue Yonder Job Title:
US – Remote
The Director, Treasury collaborates cross functionality with teams across the organization including, but not limited to Tax, FP&A, Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Procurement. The position is responsible for of all areas of Global Treasury Operations with a focus on the planning and execution of cash flow/liquidity management along with risk management.
What you will do:
- Manage all aspects of the cash management function including, but not limited to, daily cash positioning and reporting, domestic and international bank accounts, banking relationships, and fund movements
- Managing global cash movements and repatriation in an efficient and cost-effective manner by collaborating with Tax, Legal, and Regional Finance Directors
- Collaborating with the Parent Company’s Treasury Operations/Shared Service Center to ensure efficient use of the Company’s excess cash
- Preparing and maintaining a rolling 12-to-24-month global cash forecast by working cross functionality
- Collaborating with regional Finance Directors to better understand cash flow activities within their region to improve cash flow forecasting
- Collaborating with FP&A and the Finance Business Partners to improve understanding of the business and identify drivers to continuously improve the cash flow forecast
- Collaborating with the Corporate Development and Strategy Team to understand their cash flow requirements for M&A activities while incorporating into the cash flow forecast
- Develop and integrate the cash forecasting processes for acquired companies
- Identify, monitor, and report on initiatives that create working capital efficiencies (i.e., cash conversion cycle efficiencies)
- Monitor foreign exchange risk/exposures and identifying risk management strategies where and when appropriate in accordance with the Company’s Risk Management Policy
- Executing foreign currency spot and forward transactions where and when appropriate
- Manage all aspects of the Company’s global insurance programs, including, but not limited to leading the annual global insurance renewal, partnering with the Company’s broker, issuing COIs, identifying risks, and reviewing contractual insurance clauses
- Managing the Company’s global corporate and procurement card program including the implementation/rollout of the Company’s new global card program
- Developing and maintaining policies and procedures for Global Treasury Operations
- Identifying and escalating financial risks and opportunities
- Recommend and track key financial metrics and benchmark to industry composites
- Identify and recommend process improvement and reporting opportunities to improve Treasury processes, accuracy, effectiveness, and efficiency.
What we are looking for:
- 7+ years of treasury and risk management experience in a mid- to large-, multi-national corporate environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of global payments and cash management products/solutions
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) preferred
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Workday Financials, Treasury Management Systems, and Bloomberg Terminal is preferred
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience in delivering accurate, high-quality, high-visibility deliverables under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter while working in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment
The salary range for this role is: $132,950.00 USD to $167,650.00 USD
The salary range information provided, reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual salary will be commensurate with skills, experience, certifications or licenses and other relevant factors. In addition, this role will be eligible to participate in either the annual performance bonus or commission program, determined by the nature of the position.
At Blue Yonder, we care about the wellbeing of our employees and those most important to them. This is reflected in our robust benefits package and options that includes:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision
401K with Matching
Flexible Time Off
Corporate Fitness Program
A variety of voluntary benefits such as; Legal Plans, Accident and Hospital Indemnity, Pet Insurance and much more
At Blue Yonder, we are committed to a workplace that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging in which everyone can share their unique voices and talents in a safe space. We continue to be guided by our core values and are proud of our diverse culture as an equal opportunity employer. We understand that your career search may look different than others, and embrace the professional, personal, educational, and volunteer opportunities through which people gain experience.
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success – and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out here: Core Values
Diversity, Inclusion, Value & Equality (DIVE) is our strategy for fostering an inclusive environment we can be proud of. Check out Blue Yonder's inaugural Diversity Report which outlines our commitment to change, and our video celebrating the differences in all of us in the words of some of our associates from around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.