Internal Audit Manager
- Blue Yonder is seeking an Internal Audit Manager. The role reports to the Senior Director, Internal Audit and will serve as an integral member of the team.
- The Internal Audit Manager will actively lead Japanese SOX (J-SOX) compliance planning, testing and reporting and communications with our parent company, Panasonic. The Internal Audit Manager will also lead various governance and risk assessment activities and manage advisory and assurance engagements.
The Internal Audit Manager will engage and support audit activities for the Company’s go-to-market/customer facing and corporate functions. Blue Yonder’s internal audit team objectives are to:
- Serve as subject matter experts in providing technical guidance and training to management on the requirements of J-SOX compliance, and perform J-SOX testing in consultation with Panasonic’s internal audit teams,
- Provide advisory support and assistance in enhancing the maturity and effectiveness of the Company’s risk management and governance processes,
- Evaluate and provide recommendations to enhance the effectiveness, efficiency, and scalability of the company’s business processes, information systems and SaaS operating environment, and internal control environment, and
- Implement strategic initiatives specific to leading practice auditing techniques, including agile auditing and data driven auditing approaches.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the organization’s assessment of internal control over financial reporting (ICFR) via J-SOX compliance activities; oversee all activities related to planning, testing, control remediation and reporting to Blue Yonder management and Panasonic internal audit teams.
- Coordinate with Enterprise Risk Management program sponsors on on-going program activities and support risk management efforts, as required. Liaise with first and second line stakeholders on opportunities to drive risk awareness and synergies across the organization.
- Oversee development and maintenance of internal audit risk universe. Coordinate efforts with ERM team and synch risk universe to internal audit plans to demonstrate audit coverage.
- Participate in the annual audit risk assessment and development of the internal audit plan.
- Manage risk-based audits over business operations. This includes the ability to assess strategic, operational, financial and compliance risks.
- Implement and apply agile audit planning, fieldwork and reporting processes on engagements. Communicate results of work to audit and functional management.
- Demonstrate the confidence and ability to influence and guide management through assurance and advisory support.
- Participate as a team lead on various projects, as requested by management.
- Serve as an exemplary role model for the company’s values and demonstrate the highest integrity, independence and objectivity.
- Stay abreast of industry and professional leading practices through continuous learning.
- Partner with Panasonic’s audit teams to share and identify synergies across teams.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting; CIA preferred
- 5-7 years’ experience in Internal Audit and SOX required, ideally at a Big 4 or equivalent professional services firm or publicly traded company; J-SOX experience a plus
- Understanding of business processes, operating metrics and revenue recognition requirements in SaaS companies preferred
- Workday Financial and Human Capital Management auditing experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Visio and Power BI
- Data analytics and visualization experience, with Alteryx or Tableau a plus
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative style with a focus on business partner enablement
- Flexibility to independently operate in a fast-paced business environment
- Growth oriented, continuous improvement mindset; skilled in critical thinking with a natural curiosity for learning
- Japanese language skills a plus
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success – and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out here: Core Values
Diversity, Inclusion, Value & Equality (DIVE) is our strategy for fostering an inclusive environment we can be proud of. Check out Blue Yonder’s inaugural Diversity Report which outlines our commitment to change, and our video celebrating the differences in all of us in the words of some of our associates from around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.