- Audit Planning, departmental strategy, and reporting for SOX and Internal Audit engagements. Works directly with key stakeholders in the company to complete engagements based on the annual audit plan.
What you’ll do:
- Actively manage the SOX audit work plan to review systems, processes, practices and controls in line with the company’s audit procedures and principles of internal auditing.
- Interact and interview process owners and subject matter experts using a consultative approach.
- Facilitate the development of audit observations, recommendations and corrective action on a timely basis. Elevate or escalate observations as appropriate.
- Provide Management with periodic status reports and the types of non-conformances found.
- Maintain and manage communication with the external audit team, including alignment of scope, timing and observations.
- Research GAAP regarding appropriate financial reporting and governance application.
- Work on other special audits identified by Senior Management, and the Audit Committee
- Perform adhoc investigations triggered by the Whistleblower Hotline
- Apply observation, critical thought, audit best practices, data analytics and audit software such as Arbutus or Microsoft Excel to analyze and evaluate information and draw conclusions.
- Perform scheduled audits (Financial, Operational and Compliance audit) requested by the Board in accordance with audit standards as outlined in the Annual Audit Plan
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or supply chain required; CIA preferred
- 5-8 years’ experience in Internal Audit and SOX, ideally at a Big 4 or equivalent professional services firm or publicly traded company; J-SOX experience a plus
- Workday Financial and Human Capital Management auditing experience preferred Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Visio Data analytics and visualization experience, with Alteryx or Tableau a plus Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and ability to engage with global associates
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success – and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out here: Core Values
Diversity, Inclusion, Value & Equality (DIVE) is our strategy for fostering an inclusive environment we can be proud of. Check out Blue Yonder's inaugural Diversity Report which outlines our commitment to change, and our video celebrating the differences in all of us in the words of some of our associates from around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.