Working closely alongside the Global Associate Success Team and reporting to Benefits Director in Bracknell, UK the Senior Benefits Analyst will have responsibility for administering communicating and maintaining the Blue Yonder benefits programs, for our UK office, along with 13 other European locations. This is an exciting role within the Associate Success team and one that will provide the opportunity for growth and development.
The ideal candidate will be looking for a challenging role where they are the key contact for benefits in a dynamic, fast paced organisation and will have experience in functioning as a liaison between vendors and employees while advising employees on eligibility, coverage and other benefits matters. Maintaining benefits records and ensuring compliance with applicable country laws and regulations will be a key responsibility.
Attention to detail and accuracy are key to this role as it is a key provider of data for the monthly payroll.
- Administer on-going benefits programs in all the locations
- Manage gender pay gap reporting in UK and other EMEA countries with similar gender reporting.
- Assist with the evaluation of benefits offerings to ensure that programs are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements and analysing costs
- Keep up to date with benefit changes across the region
- Liaise with local benefit brokers and providers on benefit plan queries
- Assist in any plan changes and other benefits initiatives
- Effectively communicate benefit plan renewals and changes to associates
- Provide required data for annual benefit renewals to external brokers or providers as required
- Work with the payroll team to ensure all plan renewals are updated where appropriate
- Enrol new joiners to benefit plans when required
- Compile and deliver monthly benefit in kind reports for payroll processing
- Assist with employees' benefits-related questions, escalating to senior management as needed
- Educate AS Partners, managers and employees on benefits plans and programs, practices, processes.
- Partner with Payroll and HRIS to resolve issues and implement process and system changes
- Manage the UK pension schemes, including providing information to payroll
- Maintain UK benefit information and instruct payroll each month of any pension and benefit-related changes
- Ensure benefit documentation is kept relevant and up to date
- Process benefits plan purchase orders, routine invoices for payment and approval and follow up reconciliation
- Manage annual leave plans in HRIS system and holiday calendars
- Vacation calculations and balance adjustments in Workday, including part time pro-ration
- Managing additional time off days and associated Workday processes e.g. sickness accruals; RTT in various countries
- Develop and recommend long term solutions for processes which are not defined or not documented working with relevant stakeholders
- Deliver virtual on-boarding sessions for Benefits to new hires where no
- Run regularly scheduled and ad-hoc reports from HRIS
- Perform other duties as assigned and participate in ad-hoc projects in accordance with teams’ Objectives and Key Results, including ad-hoc reporting, analysis, and special projects and initiatives
- Previous experience in a benefit role
- Experience of building effective relationships with benefit brokers and providers across EMEA
- Knowledge of principles and procedures related to employer-sponsored benefits (e.g., private healthcare and pension), other fringe benefits and wellness initiatives
- Knowledge of cyclical processes related to employer-sponsored benefits, other fringe benefits and wellness initiatives
- Understanding of local legal requirements
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, intermediate knowledge of Excel (Vlookup, Pivot tables)
- Understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
- Prioritise work and deliverables
- Ability to communicate and escalate – use good judgement to raise issues timely with senior management
- Work Style – Be able to work within a team structure and build relationships, but happy to work independently
- Complex Problem Solving – Identify complex problems and review related information to help senior management develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- University degree or equivalent qualification/experience
- Benefits experience – knowledge of benefits processes, plans, financial aspects, application and delivery
- Experience working with an HRIS, preferably Workday
- Ability to work across multiple geographies in a virtual working environment, fully utilizing technology and communication tools
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast paced environment
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential information at maximum discretion
- Demonstrate a professional demeanor and a client service orientation
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Builds sustainable relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, organised, follow-up skills required
- Process improvement and efficiency orientated
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Intranet Admin experience
Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience in the employee benefits space (covering benefits, payroll) in a multinational/multi-country environment.
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success – and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out here: Core Values
Diversity, Inclusion, Value & Equality (DIVE) is our strategy for fostering an inclusive environment we can be proud of. Check out Blue Yonder's inaugural Diversity Report which outlines our commitment to change, and our video celebrating the differences in all of us in the words of some of our associates from around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.