Blue Yonder Title:
Senior Internal Auditor
Other comparable titles:
Senior Auditor, Senior Corporate Auditor
- Blue Yonder is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor. The role reports to the Senior Director, Internal Audit and will serve as an integral member of the team.
- The Senior Auditor will actively participate in assurance and advisory engagements, Japanese SOX (J-SOX) compliance testing, and various risk assessment activities.
The Senior Internal Auditor will engage and support audit activities for the Company’s go-to-market/customer facing and corporate functions. Blue Yonder’s internal audit team objectives are to:
- Evaluate and provide recommendations to enhance the effectiveness, efficiency, and scalability of the company’s business processes, information systems and SaaS operating environment, and internal control environment,
- Provide advisory support and assistance in enhancing the maturity and effectiveness of the Company’s risk management and governance processes,
- Serve as subject matter experts in providing technical guidance and training to management on the requirements of Japanese SOX (J-SOX) compliance, and perform J-SOX testing in consultation with Panasonic’s internal audit teams, and
- Implement strategic initiatives specific to leading practice auditing techniques, including agile auditing and data driven auditing approaches.
Our current environment:
- Blue Yonder leverages SaaS solutions, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) capabilities to provide our customers’ synchronized business planning, execution, order orchestration and labor solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with Internal Audit Manager in planning audit scope and developing audit work programs and executing risk-based audits over business operations.
- Implement and apply agile audit planning, fieldwork and reporting processes on engagements. Communicate results of work to audit management and functional management.
- Support management’s assessment of internal control over financial reporting (ICFR) via J-SOX planning and testing activities; participate in periodic trainings to management specific to J-SOX requirements and expectations.
- Collaborate with functional leadership to assess and enhance various corporate governance and risk management processes.
- Participate as a team member on various advisory projects, as requested by management.
- Operate in an organized and accurate manner while meeting budgets and deadlines.
- Serve as an exemplary role model for the company’s values and demonstrate the highest integrity, independence and objectivity.
- Stay abreast of industry and professional leading practices through continuous learning.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or supply chain required; CIA preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in Internal Audit and SOX, ideally at a Big 4 or equivalent professional services firm or publicly traded company; J-SOX experience a plus
- Workday Financial and Human Capital Management auditing experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Visio
- Data analytics and visualization experience, with Alteryx or Tableau a plus
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and ability to engage with global associates
- Flexibility to independently operate in a fast-paced, remote business environment
- Growth oriented, continuous improvement mindset; skilled in critical thinking with a natural curiosity for learning
- Japanese language skills a plus
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success – and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out here: Core Values
Diversity, Inclusion, Value & Equality (DIVE) is our strategy for fostering an inclusive environment we can be proud of. Check out Blue Yonder’s inaugural Diversity Report which outlines our commitment to change, and our video celebrating the differences in all of us in the words of some of our associates from around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.