Blue Yonder Title:
Sr Accountant II
Open to Remote
Scottsdale, AZ preferred
Blue Yonder is seeking a Sr Accountant I to join our Corporate Accounting team. The Sr Accountant I will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of financial statements, monthly and annual closing, and various accounting tasks. The Sr Accountant I will play a key role in ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the financial records of the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare and record journal entries to the General Ledger accurately, timely, completely and in accordance with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Company accounting policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the accounting of fixed assets in accordance with GAAP.
- Lead annual fixed asset verification across all companies and departments.
- Provide month end support including variance analysis for balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Completing monthly account reconciliations and fixed asset reporting.
- Reviewing contracts and prepaid invoices to ensure proper accounting treatment and correct expense recognition.
- Provide support to internal and external auditors.
- Identifies issues independently and takes the lead on researching, recommends improvement to processes and implements changes.
- Collaborate with internal departments to evaluate and implement process improvements.
- Perform ad-hoc project work on an as needed basis.
- Maintains a positive attitude and is open to receiving feedback from all levels of management.
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal associates and external vendors.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 3-4 years relevant accounting experience
- Fixed Asset accounting preferred
- International/multi-currency experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and flexible with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks
- Must be comfortable communicating with various levels within the company.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and research skills
- Ability to function independently as well as within a team effectively and efficiently
- Hands-on approach, and ability to work successfully in a fast-paced team environment with the ability to drive change organizationally through new processes and innovation.
- Strong technology skills including ERPs (Workday Financials preferred) and Microsoft Office suite of products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
The salary range for this position is $77,050.00 – $97,150.00USD.
The salary range information provided, reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual salary will be commensurate with skills, experience, certifications or licenses and other relevant factors. In addition, this role will be eligible to participate in either the annual performance bonus or commission program, determined by the nature of the position.
At Blue Yonder, we care about the wellbeing of our employees and those most important to them. This is reflected in our robust benefits package and options that includes:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision
401K with Matching
Flexible Time Off
Corporate Fitness Program
A variety of voluntary benefits such as; Legal Plans, Accident and Hospital Indemnity, Pet Insurance and much more
At Blue Yonder, we are committed to a workplace that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging in which everyone can share their unique voices and talents in a safe space. We continue to be guided by our core values and are proud of our diverse culture as an equal opportunity employer. We understand that your career search may look different than others, and embrace the professional, personal, educational, and volunteer opportunities through which people gain experience.
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success – and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out here: Core Values
Diversity, Inclusion, Value & Equality (DIVE) is our strategy for fostering an inclusive environment we can be proud of. Check out Blue Yonder's inaugural Diversity Report which outlines our commitment to change, and our video celebrating the differences in all of us in the words of some of our associates from around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.