- Act as a lead, including training and mentoring, in the full cycle of the Accounts Payable and Expense Reimbursement processes.
- Process invoices from suppliers and expense reimbursement claims from associates per company policy.
- Prioritize and address any issues, variances or exceptions identified by either working with suppliers, associates or requestors of services.
- Relentlessly drives new learning and innovation by recommending opportunities for process and policy improvements to create a more efficient and productive accounts payable and expense reimbursement department.
- Disburse payments per terms of agreements so as to safeguard Blue Yonder’s cash balances and reputation.
- Provide oversight for receiving credit memos, requesting stop payments and purchase order amendments.
- Ensure new supplier information is accurately captured and entered into the system..
- Match monthly vendor statements to account balances and perform account reconciliation, as necessary. ·
- Respond to vendor account inquires in a timely manner. ·
- Establish and maintain vendor files and storage, as necessary ·
- Attend A/P status meetings, as required. ·
- Run various reports using Workday and Microsoft Excel for management and other departments. ·
- Prepare check register.
- Assist with 1099 maintenance. ·
- Maintain record keeping of policies and procedures of the department for audit.
- 5-7 years of similar work experience or similar experience in accounting/finance or Procure-to-Pay (P2P) functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter while working in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and be able to develop effective solutions that consider efficiency, internal controls and impact to financial results.
- Able to work collaboratively with department staff as well as those outside of area.
- Analytical, detail oriented, organized and independent.
- Able to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities.
- Champion for change and technological improvements.
- Established communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Proficient technology skills including ERPs (Workday Financials preferred) and Microsoft Office suite of products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Prior experience with global payment processing systems.
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success – and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out here: Core Values
Diversity, Inclusion, Value & Equality (DIVE) is our strategy for fostering an inclusive environment we can be proud of. Check out Blue Yonder’s inaugural Diversity Report which outlines our commitment to change, and our video celebrating the differences in all of us in the words of some of our associates from around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.