It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
IMPORTANT. Main requirement: obtaining Workday HCM certification. Do you have it, and do you want to make an impact? Keep reading!
Are you a digital enabler? Join our multicultural, interdisciplinary, quickly growing team of top IT professionals across Europe and Latin America to participate in exciting international projects with leading companies in all sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of the transformation to Cloud-based services. This role will require your requirements analysis skills, workshop facilitation, customer management and product configuration.
• Contribute as a Function Consultant in a global-based Workday implementation project or maintenance.
• Lead working sessions or meetings in large, global organizations to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements for various functional areas, especially Core HCM.
• Design, prototype, configure, test and deliver the Workday platform and represent the "voice of the customer" – keeping the needs of employees, people managers and business leaders at the centre of all Workday design and deployment decisions.
• Prepare and create a Workday prototype and run a demo.
• Familiarize yourself with the Best Practices recommended by Workday and lead the solution of important issues.
• Proactively contribute to communication with customer members and related parties and control of expectations.
• As an expert (SME) in the Function area, consider solutions that support customer decision-making.
• Provide an HCM solution or alternative that allows each Workday Workstream to work together across the board.
• Proactively report the progress of your tasks to the Project Manager (PM) and contribute to the overall progress.
• Providing advice/coating to team members and contributing to their growth.
•Whatever your degree, you must understand how technology changes and appreciate its power to revolutionize how organizations work and behave.
•Obtained Workday HCM qualification and have been properly renewed.
•Relevant experience in the successful delivery of HCM Systems implementation or maintenance
•Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
•Be able to act independently in team project activities.
•Strongly desire to work with customers.
•Have high face-to-face responsiveness and can collaborate with other members and teams
•Rapidly changing and many environments to achieve the purpose.
•Understand the requirements and solutions that affect teams, such as data and system cooperation, and take the initiative to promote cross-cutting.
•Have deep knowledge and experience in HR technology (preferably cloud-based) in ERP-related areas such as Workday, SAP, and Oracle, and be able to lead discussions. (Desired)
•Constant desire to acquire knowledge.
•Fluent language skills in English. Knowledge of French or Spanish is highly valued!
•Work Location: Madrid. Available to travel when needed.
Our perks & benefits are designed to help you grow. We want to make sure you have what you need for a long, productive, and fulfilling career with us. In BNB, we care about talent. We care about you!
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a complete package that includes healthcare, training, and paid time off. Here you have a summary of your benefits:
Learning & Growth Opportunities:
Take the chance to achieve Workday Professional Certifications.
Language classes! English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Dutch and Russian classes are available to keep practising your language skills.
Professional career projection.
Good Vibes & Diversity Environment
Our focus is on caring for the people around us, always treating them with humanity, warmth and closeness, regardless of their origin, culture and sexual-political-religious orientation. We love when your pets visit us at the office! 🙂
Global Perspective & People-centric approach
Great and dynamic work atmosphere.
International Business Environment.
Coffee, tea and fruits for all at the office.
Our dress code is NO dress code. Being relaxed!
That's not all, folks!
Enjoy other benefits such as Premium Healthcare Insurance. Also, you will enjoy discounts on prestigious brands: tech brands, theatre shows, sports, culture, fashion, home and many more.
Be part of the digital transformation you'll be proud of!
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!