It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We are looking to add consultants to our team, to the quickly growing Workday consulting practice. We are focused in new talent with previous work experience in Workday.
This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of the transformation to Cloud based services. This role will combine skills in requirements analysis, workshop facilitation, customer management and product configuration.
• Contribute as a Function Consultant in a global-based Workday implementation project or maintenance.
• Lead working sessions or meetings in large, global organization to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements for various functional areas, especially Core HCM.
• Design, prototype, configure, test and deliver of the Workday platform and represent the “voice of the customer” – keeping the needs of employees, people managers and business leaders at the center of all Workday design and deployment decisions.
• Prepare and create a Workday prototype and run a demo.
• Familiarize yourself with the Best Practices recommended by Workday and lead the solution of important issues.
• Proactively contribute to communication with customer members and related parties and control of expectations.
• As an expert (SME) in the Function area, consider solutions that support customer decision making.
• Provide an HCM solution or alternative that allows each Workday Workstream to work together across the board.
• Proactively report the progress of your own tasks to the Project Manager (PM) and contribute to the overall progress.
• Providing advice / coating to team members and contributing to their growth.
•Whatever your degree, you must have a good understanding of how technology is changing, and appreciate its power to revolutionize the way organizations work and behave.
•Obtained Workday HCM qualification and have been properly renewed.
•Relevant experience in successful delivery of HCM Systems implementation or maintenance
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
•Be able to act independently in team project activities.
•Strongly desire to work with customers.
• Have high face-to-face responsiveness and can collaborate with other members and teams
• Rapidly changing and many environments In order to achieve the purpose
•Understand the requirements and solutions that affect across teams such as data and system cooperation, and take the initiative to promote cross-cutting.
•Have deep knowledge and experience in HR technology (preferably cloud-based) in ERP-related areas such as Workday, SAP, and Oracle, and be able to lead discussions. (Desired)
•Constant desire to acquire knowledge.
•Fluent language skills in Spanish and English. ( fluent speaking and writing)
•Available to travel.
Work location: Madrid. Ability to travel when needed.
Health care insurance.
Excellent working environment.
Professional career projection.
Coffee, tea and fruits for all.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!