It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
About The Role
The Workday practice provides implementation and ongoing operational services for Workday, the premier SaaS solution for both, Financials and Human Capital Management. As a Workday Integration Consultant you will drive clients on their digital transformation journey with leading-edge technologies. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of the transformation to Cloud based services, were you will be immersed in challenging projects, taking part in all the different life cycle phases.
- Focus on delivering integration solutions to Workday clients. This includes assisting customers in the design, implementation, scoping, estimations, support phases and other engagements.
- Understand and analyze business requirements to determine integration solutions across various types of tools and technologies; documentation of requirements, solutions and impacts, alternatives and final decisions.
- Participate in discovery sessions or workshops with customer subject matter experts across various technical integration areas in delivering high-level design documentation.
- Work in a team environment, coordinating with consultants from offshore locations, with the customer team, with different consultancy firms and third party vendors.
- Understand and comply with Workday’s Implementation Methodology.
- Provide status reports to your Engagement Manager, technical lead or supervisor, keep them apprised of overall project situation.
Qualifications & Professional Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) with a focus in technology. Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- Fluent language skills in Italian and English both written and oral. Knowledge of the Spanish Language, written and oral, would be considered a preferred skill
- Desire and willingness to learn new tools, techniques, concepts, and methodologies
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Exceptional research skills and resourcefulness.
- You must have a good understanding of how technology is changing and appreciate its power to revolutionize the way organizations work and behave.
- Eager to try and challenge yourself.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and consultative skills.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically, prioritizing problem solving.
- Strong planning, scheduling and organization skills.
- Passionate about client service excellence.
Preferred Technical Skills
- Programming skills.
- Web service related topics (REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, PGP, SAML, oAuth etc)
- Experience with XML/XSLT, Java will be helpful.
- Knowledge in Data Analytics/Big Data.
- Software Tools as Notepad++, UltraEdit, Oxygen XML, SOAP UI, Postman.
What We Offer
- Great young, dynamic work atmosphere.
- Permanent contract
- International Business Environment
- Competitive Salary.
- Mentorship program, access to technical and management training courses, career projection.
- Workday Professional Certifications.
- Compensation Benefits
- Work location: Milan.
- Opportunity to travel and work from all BNB Country site
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!