AUS – Brisbane, Australia
Boeing AUS Holdings Pty Ltd
AUS – Brisbane, Australia
Job Description Qualifications:
Boeing is more than an aerospace leader. We connect, protect, explore and inspire the world. All three of the Boeing business units – Commercial Airplanes, Boeing Defense, Space and Security, and Boeing Global Services – are present in the Asia-Pacific region, and supported by Boeing International.
We have a 2 year fixed term contract opportunity for a Total Rewards (Comp.&Ben) Partner to join Boeing Defence Australia to provide real-time support to HR partners and managers.
This critical role will execute on compensation and benefit solutions for the Boeing Defence business and proactively work in partnership with the Total Rewards Partner for Australia.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Execute Boeing Defence C&B programs to meet business objectives.
- Provide advice to Managers and Human Resources in accordance with the compensation and benefits guidelines and processes.
- Execute on compensation and benefit plans and procedures in consultation with the Australia Total Rewards Lead.
- Participate in local project teams with cross-functional representation as needed.
- Support the BDA leaders through out of sequence salary reviews processes.
- Manage the Annual Compensation Review project for the BDA business and partner with the project stakeholders.
- Work in close partnership with the Global mobility specialist team to support talent mobility across Australia.
- Support the Talent Acquisition team to create faster and more efficient Comp and Ben services to enhance the recruitment process.
- Act as the link between BDA employees and regional Total Rewards Lead with concerns related to benefit plans.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing across the BDA business.
- Manage all BDA Total Rewards processes and policies currently administered outside the Workday system.
- Support BDA preparation and transition to Workday when appropriate.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Proven experience working in a dynamic Global Company across various compensation and benefits programs and strategies
- Knowledge of Australian Compensation and Benefits Practices, Market Trends and application of required local labor laws as it relates to Compensation
- Proven ability to engage and collaborate with internal / external stakeholders globally
- Demonstrated experience in effective verbal and written communication
Desirable experience would also include:
- Working in a dispersed team, with experience in managing projects
- Experience with Aurion is key, and further experience in Workday and PeopleSoft will be beneficial.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or. Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
Boeing has implemented a new COVID-19 Vaccination Policy in Australia that requires all new Boeing Australia hires to show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved medical exemption.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
No relocation available
Export Control Requirement:
Not an export control position
This is not a safety sensitive position
Contingent Upon Award Program
This position is not contingent upon program award
Individual Contributor – 3
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Our Boeing Australia employers are committed to inclusive and flexible workplaces and encourage people of all backgrounds, ages, genders, disabilities and for veterans and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to apply.