CAN – Toronto, Canada
GBR – Winchester, UK
IND – Hyderabad, India
CAN – Ontario, Canada
GBR – Cambridge, UK
CAN – Vancouver, Canada
GBR – Berkshire, UK
IND – Pune, India
IND – Bangalore, India
GBR – London, UK
CAN – Ottawa, Canada
GBR – Bristol, UK
Senior HRIS Delivery Assurance Manager
The Boeing Company
CAN – Calgary, Canada, CAN – Ontario, Canada, CAN – Ottawa, Canada, CAN – Richmond, Canada, CAN – Toronto, Canada, CAN – Vancouver, Canada, GBR – Berkshire, UK, GBR – Bristol, UK, GBR – Cambridge, UK, GBR – London, UK, GBR – Winchester, UK, IND – Bangalore, India, IND – Hyderabad, India, IND – Pune, India
Job Description Qualifications:
The Boeing Company is seeking a Senior HRIS (Human Resources Information System) Delivery Assurance Manager for our Human Resources Process Excellence group and Human Resources Transformation Program.
Senior HRIS Delivery Assurance Manager will ensure that the program is on track and the system (including Workday and other HR application) is optimally configured. The lead will identify potential problems early and apply lessons learned on prior Workday/HR Systems deployments to steer the program for success.
- Build and maintain relationships with partners, understand the strategy and near-term direction. Act as the backup technical manager as needed to direct and manage technical staff.
- Provide assurance on the deployment, management and operationalization of core modules, while partnering with leaders on the transformation program to ensure alignment and delivery success
- Confirms that the program is adhering to Workday’s Success programs such as the Framework for Success.
- Review and check that the project plan adheres to the Boeing defined PMO standards and Methodology.
- Ensures that integrations are designed according to best practices. This includes reviewing the integrations for functional use cases, data mapping, performance, and scalability.
- Ensure integration build reviews have been performed such as examining Workday and Service Now configuration (attributes, maps, field overrides, etc.) and integration code.
- Provides assurance that the design and configuration have been fully reviewed and validated before it is moved into production, and potential issues introduced by the transformation and loading of data have been proactively identified.
- Provide assurance on the evaluation of the design and configuration of tenants.
- Ensures the project test plan and recommends steps based on Workday’s standard deployment / testing strategy.
- Working with QA leads, confirms that all necessary test cycles have been completed.
- Deployment – Working with partner and internal teams, ensures that program to go live follows best practices.
- Review the project plan including identification and validation of critical tasks and milestones and ensuring that all unique Deployment components are considered.
- Ensures in planning for ongoing adoption of Workday capabilities.
This position has been identified as a virtual opportunity and will not require the selected candidate to relocate
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role in HRMS delivery management
- 8+ years of experience in delivery/ implementation with various types of HR Systems Development/ Implementation methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid/ Iterative. Must have participated in all phases of implementation
- Knowledge of Workday implementation specifically in the area of Recruiting, Talent, Compensation and core HCM
- Technically knowledgeable in various HR platforms, HRMS, HR systems, including integrations into other functions such as Finance, Payroll, etc.
Preferred Qualifications (Education/Experience):
- Workday Delivery Management
- Workday certification
- Project management certification
- Lead should possess a combination of strong critical and strategic thinking skills and sound judgment to independently handle issues related to their work
- The ability to accurately troubleshoot and identify software and hardware problems and describe the issue to others in a clear and concise manner
- BA/BS in analytical and/or process-focused discipline (Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems)
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
This is not an expatriate assignment.
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation is available for eligible candidates, if authorized
Export Control Requirement:
This is not a safety sensitive position
Contingent Upon Award Program
This position is not contingent upon program award
Manager – M