Work at Home – Ohio
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
The Recruitment Marketing and Branding (RMB) Manager leads and manages the RMB team and is responsible for the development and execution of the ministry’s recruitment marketing and employment Brand strategy. Through collaboration with Talent Acquisition partners and other ministry SMEs (Marketing, Internal Communications, Recruiting Management), this role establishes a planned effort to target diverse groups of potential candidate populations through a combination of media vehicles, social, digital, paid advertisements, professional associations and other candidate pipeline opportunities. The RMB Manager is responsible for establishing and reporting metrics that determine ROI on dollars spent, and assessing the impact of the employment brand value in the recruiting market.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
% Time – Functions
25% – Create and implement best in class recruitment marketing strategies to generate applications and deliver results while optimizing marketing performance. Develop, define, and convey the employer brand and value proposition for BSMH and help uncover and promote the differentiating factors that make BSMH a great place to work
25% – Lead, develop and implement innovative recruitment marketing and communications strategies that supports the ministry’s staffing needs and brings the Employer Value Proposition to life.
10% – Research, evaluate, and present new ideas, processes, technology to improve talent branding efforts. Continuous inventory of current recruiting communication processes/documents to assure that we are consistent, timely and effective in our messaging and imagery.
10% – Serve as a partner and SME in career site development and maintenance, and CRM deployment and maintenance, ensuring optimal candidate experience and accurate conveyance of the ministry’s EVP.
5% – Serve as POC for recruitment marketing and branding vendors and partners and manage those partnerships.
5% – Create and disseminate team-specific communication and job templates for recruiting team to share with candidates and pipeline.
5% – Provide leadership and oversight for the creation and implementation of department “stories” for the recruiting team to use to drive external market awareness in high growth areas demanding increased hiring.
5% – Lead strategy to partner with University Relations and other Talent Acquisition partners on digital event promotion to increase awareness and attendance at recruiting events.
5% – Work closely with the corporate Marketing and Communications teams to leverage candidate-facing communications, social media and video to convey the corporate culture and employee experience, while driving a consistent message, look a feel across all channels, and staying within ministry branding guidelines.
5% – Monitor and measure the impact and effectiveness of marketing and employer branding activities, generate performance reports on a timely basis, and ensure maximum impact through click rates and continuous improvement of branding and sourcing efforts.
Required Minimum Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Specialty/Major – Human Resources, Business, Communications, or Related field
Minimum Years and Type of Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Moderate to advanced level of social networking, internet and technology necessary.
- Corporate/Healthcare recruiting experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Experience prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Outlook.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Keen interest in a variety of business fields inclusive of marketing, technology, sales, analytics and/or content/production.
- Love of networking, via social platforms, at networking meetups, and at community events.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an environment of constant change.
- Ability to work with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Workday ATS and recruitment CRMs preferred.
- Previous management experience is preferred.
- Remote work classification.
- Periods of high stress and fluctuating workloads may occur.
- General office environment.
- May have periods of constant interruptions.
Bon Secours Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Days/Afternoons (United States of America)
SS Human Resources – Talent Acquisition
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email [email protected] If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected].