USA, VA, McLean (8283 Greensboro Dr, Hamilton)
Business Process Specialist, Senior
When an organization has multiple moving parts involved in their processes, it can be difficult for them to examine their processes critically. If they want to learn how to become more efficient and successful, they need a consultant who will take the time to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions, including process, products, and data, that enable the organization to achieve its goals. That’s why we need you, an experienced business process specialist who knows how to analyze every aspect of your customer’s operations and give them the steps to improve their process.
As a business process specialist on our team, you’ll provide consulting expertise to our internal organization to help them fundamentally rethink how they do their work to improve Booz Allen’s employee experience, cut costs, meet business objectives, and add business value. You will partner with our Information Services group on requirements gathering, fit-gap assessments, and lead testing efforts. You will be responsible for creating process maps and analyzing data to make process-based decisions, develop KPIs, test plans, and test scenarios. This position is open to temporary remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia. Due to the nature of work performed within this facility, U.S. citizenship is required.
Empower change with us.
- Experience as a business analyst
- Experience with designing and turning requirements into test plans
- Experience with ensuring testing system functionality and business systems to perform roles, including test planning, test case development, and test execution
- Experience with leading and integrating teams of people, including indirect reports
- Knowledge of Human Capital Management processes and technology
- Knowledge of conducting process design and re-engineering of processes
- Ability to document system and non-system processes in process flow diagrams
- Bachelor’s degree with 6+ years of experience as a business analyst or 9+ years of experience as a business analyst in lieu of a degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with Workday HCM
- Experience with managing work and schedules using Smartsheet
- Experience with Visio, iGrafx, or other process mapping tools
- Knowledge of User or Digital Experience design and testing
- Ability to quickly gain a positive reputation, trust, and rapport with clients
- Ability to speak truth to power about issues and changes needed for implementation
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is $84,960 to $108,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
Build Your Career:
Consulting at Booz Allen means empowering you to provide your customers with the best support. With a consulting career at Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
- a large business consulting community
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
We have opportunities that provide stability while offering variety, so you can find the right fit for your career — and your life. You’ll also have access to a wealth of training resources through our Consulting University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical, certifications, and books. Build your skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success. With contracts across the globe in multiple industries, no matter where you want to go with your consulting career, we have the path the takes you there.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.