HR Data Analyst
Do you love guiding a project as it develops from concept to completion? Do you have the attention to detail needed to catch issues and course correct? With deliverables on the horizon and risks to keep in check, project teams need guidance with vision and focus. That’s why we need you, a HR project manager with the skills and experience to guide projects within our Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) team from beginning to end.
As a member of the M&A Team, you’ll support full life cycle integration and manage team project schedules, manage critical data of all employees in transaction perimeter, and ensure integration to the firm’s source HR system. Senior leadership will rely on you to promote integration across the organization by connecting initiatives and identifying areas of opportunity to advance team efficiencies, scalability, and data security. This is your chance to enhance your skills in HR while demonstrating your project management experience. Join us as we deliver M&A services to support Booz Allen’s people and purpose. Due to the nature of work performed within this facility, U.S. citizenship is required.
Join us. The world can’t wait.
· 5+ years of experience in the HR field
· 5+ years of experience with project management, including managing mid-to-large sized projects
· Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
· Experience with data management, including data analytics and data security
· Experience with leading and influencing team members to ensure overall project success
· Ability to pay strict attention to detail and think critically
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to interact with all levels of leadership
· Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
· Bachelor’s degree
Nice If You Have:
· 5+ years of experience in a client-facing role with a consulting firm or professional work services
· Experience with building Smartsheet and Microsoft Project deliverables, including plans, reports, dashboards, or workflows
· Experience with Workday, either through implementation or as a functional user
· Possession of excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
· Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) Certification, including SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP
Create Your Career:
Grow With Us
Your growth matters to us—that’s why we offer a variety of ways for you to develop your career. With professional and leadership development opportunities like upskilling programs, tuition reimbursement, mentoring, and firm-sponsored networking, you can chart a unique and fulfilling career path on your own terms.
A Place Where You Belong
Diverse perspectives cultivate collective ingenuity. Booz Allen’s culture of respect, equity, and opportunity means that, here, you are free to bring your whole self to work. With an array of business resource groups and other opportunities for connection, you’ll develop your community in no time.
Support Your Well-Being
Our comprehensive benefits package includes wellness programs with HSA contributions, paid holidays, paid parental leave, a generous 401(k) match, and more. With these benefits, plus the option for flexible schedules and remote and hybrid locations, we’ll support you as you pursue a balanced, fulfilling life—at work and at home.
Your Candidate Journey
At Booz Allen, we know our people are what propel us forward, and we value relationships most of all. Here, we’ve compiled a list of resources so you’ll know what to expect as we forge a connection with you during your journey as a candidate with us.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen’s benefit programs. Individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Resource page on our Careers site and reviewing Our Employee Benefits page.
Salary at Booz Allen is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual’s particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $52,100.00 to $119,000.00 (annualized USD). The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Booz Allen’s total compensation package for employees.
Our people-first culture prioritizes the benefits of flexibility and collaboration, whether that happens in person or remotely.
- If this position is listed as remote or hybrid, you’ll periodically work from a Booz Allen or client site facility.
- If this position is listed as onsite, you’ll work with colleagues and clients in person, as needed for the specific role.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.