Performance and Career Development Lead
Lead specific firmwide talent management programs supporting the firm’s business and cultural priorities. Work with senior leaders on the alignment, operationalization, and cascading of talent processes across our global, matrixed organization. Collaborate and partner across People Services center of excellence (COE) and sector talent integration teams to support alignment, integration, and implementation of firmwide talent processes and resources. Support continuous improvement and impact evaluation efforts for their specific program areas. Provide support to the Senior Associate on the team who oversees the above talent processes. Due to the nature of work performed within this facility, U.S. citizenship is required.
- 6+ years of experience as a human resources business partner or consultant focused on designing and implementing talent management initiatives and programs including goal setting, performance evaluation, development planning, career pathing, or talent assessment
- Experience in delivering impactful results that balance relevant research and best practices with the strategic priorities and tactical challenges of the business
- Ability to build trusted partnerships with cross-functional partners that yield aligned commitment, mutual respect, as well as push back and conflict resolution
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence key stakeholders strategically at various organizational levels from individual contributors to senior executives using various modes of communication to obtain support and commitment
- Ability to design and implement impact evaluation strategies, provide measurable results, and illustrate initiative, program value, and returns
- Ability to gather information to better understand customer needs and identify pragmatic, efficient, and scalable solutions
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with consulting or performing work in other talent management areas, including leadership development, assessment and selection, competency modeling, career development, or performance management
- Experience with using and contributing to the configuration in the talent module of the Workday platform
- Master’s degree in Industrial Psychology, Organizational Development or Behavior, Human Resources, Business Management, HR Talent Consulting, or an Education-related field
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen’s benefit programs. Individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Resource page on our Careers site and reviewing Our Employee Benefits page.
Salary at Booz Allen is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual’s particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $93,300.00 to $212,000.00 (annualized USD). The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Booz Allen’s total compensation package for employees.
Our people-first culture prioritizes the benefits of flexibility and collaboration, whether that happens in person or remotely.
- If this position is listed as remote or hybrid, you’ll periodically work from a Booz Allen or client site facility.
- If this position is listed as onsite, you’ll work with colleagues and clients in person, as needed for the specific role.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.