Workday HCM Solution Architect
Lead and deliver projects in the HCM area by using excellent project management expertise, deep analytical capabilities, the creativity of a solution architect, and the process orientation of a functional expert. Provide subject matter expertise on Workday best practices and partner with clients to understand pain points, prioritize requirements, and identify opportunities to improve processes and gain efficiency by leveraging Workday functionality. Lead functional projects and configuration activities for enhancements and new functionality in the HCM area. Architect Workday HCM solutions to ensure all work streams are cohesive and cross functional impacts are considered and mitigated. Manage a small team of functional analysts and mentor junior members of the team. Due to the nature of work performed within this facility, U.S. citizenship is required.
- 7+ years of experience with HCM systems
- 3+ years of experience with Workday HCM, including HR, base compensation, advanced compensation, and security
- 3+ years of experience with project management
- 2+ years of experience with people management
- Knowledge of HR processes
- Knowledge of touch points in HCM, payroll, benefits, recruiting, and talent
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work well in structured and unstructured environments and work well under pressure and with changing priorities
- Possession of excellent consultative, organization, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen’s benefit programs. Individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Resource page on our Careers site and reviewing Our Employee Benefits page.
Salary at Booz Allen is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual’s particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $81,800.00 to $186,000.00 (annualized USD). The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Booz Allen’s total compensation package for employees.
Our people-first culture prioritizes the benefits of flexibility and collaboration, whether that happens in person or remotely.
- If this position is listed as remote or hybrid, you’ll periodically work from a Booz Allen or client site facility.
- If this position is listed as onsite, you’ll work with colleagues and clients in person, as needed for the specific role.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.