Auburn Hills – Michigan – USA
The incumbent will be the Subject Matter Expert in the administration of Workday Workforce Planning module. The person will be responsible for leading the system/technical implementation of the Workforce Planning module and work with Business Process owner(s). Once implemented, the person will be responsible for building and maintaining the application including, but not limited to, maintaining models, dimensionality and users and security. The position will be responsible for managing month end data flows and automations, validate data flows, lead all future module modifications, and train other admins and super users. Position will be expected to stay updated with added/new functionality within the Workday system module and communicate with end users. Position will be responsible for working with all Business Units to understand their needs and be able to support the configuration, setup, testing, etc. as required within the Workday system. The incumbent will be expected to serve as a technical and functional Workforce Planning end-user support for Human Resource users. Position will also assist with reporting and data analytics.
- Subject Matter Expert (“SME”) in the area of Workday Workforce Planning including but not limited to building and maintaining the application, setup, configuration, and maintenance, etc.
- Lead the technical/system implementation of the Workday Workforce Planning module
- Maintain models, dimensionality, users, and security
- Manage data flows and automations
- Lead future model modifications and setup new models as requested
- Train Business Unit admins and Super Users
- Work with Business Units to understand future needs, gather requirements, perform setup, testing, post deployment support, etc.
- Assist in the implementation of new and added functionality within Workday. This includes configuration, setup, security setup and administration, and writing reports.
- Stay updated on Workday Product Updates and new functionality in the areas of Benefits and keep key customer contacts informed.
- Technical and functional contact and support for Human Resource users and external vendors.
- Develops and maintains documentation, training materials, procedures, etc.
- Ensures the integrity of data.
- Assist with reporting and HR Data Analytics
POSITION COMPETENCIES (10 most important)
Interpersonal Savvy Process Management Motivating Others Problem Solving Functional/Technical Skills Organizational Agility Creativity Customer Focus Listening Informing
No direct reports at this time.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Finance, or IT related field Background in Finance beneficial Five plus years related experience in Human Resource Information Systems Three to five years of Workday Adaptive HR System experience preferred Three to five years of Workforce Planning experience Two plus years of project management preferred Advanced Excel modeling skills Familiarity with planning and forecasting processes Familiarity with interfaces or data automations (understand data flows, how and why) Prior Dashboarding and working with KPI skills preferred Demonstrated coordination, facilitation, consultation, and conflict resolution skills. Professional verbal and written communication skills required. Position requires a strong team player.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. They may be supplemented as necessary.
This position will adhere to Global Star Safety Program, including safety rules, practices and training as outlined in the BorgWarner Safety Policy Manual, which includes the use of equipment, protective devices, or clothing that the employer requires. This individual will work in manners that stress the importance of preventing accidents and illnesses. He/she must take every precaution reasonable in the given circumstance for the protection of themselves and coworkers. In addition, he/she is responsible for reporting all injuries and/or possible dangerous situations, incidents, or occurrences to the immediate supervisor.
EQUAL EMPLOYEEMENT OPPORTUNITY
BorgWarner is an equal employment opportunity employer such that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Internal Use Only: Salary
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the geographical area where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.