Boston Medical Center (BMC) is more than a hospital. It´s a network of support and care that touches the lives of hundreds of thousands of people in need each year. It is the largest and busiest provider of trauma and emergency services in New England. Emphasizing community-based care, BMC is committed to providing consistently excellent and accessible health services to all—and is the largest safety-net hospital in New England. The hospital is also the primary teaching affiliate of the nationally ranked Boston University School of Medicine (BUSM) and a founding partner of Boston HealthNet – an integrated health care delivery systems that includes many community health centers. Join BMC today and help us achieve our Vision 2030 which is a long-term goal to make Boston the healthiest urban population in the world.
Position: Senior Workday HRIS Analyst
Department: Human Resources
Under the General direction of the Manger of Human Resources Operations, the Senior Workday HRIS Analyst is responsible for the daily support and maintenance of Workday and other Human Resources Information Systems, the implementation of new systems, the improvement of HR-related processes and the development of Human Resources related reports. The HRIS Analyst assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, computer science or related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Knowledge of Workday HCM, Payroll, or Report Writer Preferred
- Experience with Configurable Security Fundamentals, Business Process Fundamentals and HCM Transactions Preferred
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including use of advanced formulas,v-lookups and pivot table.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality of employee data, including salary information
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
- Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Develop user manuals, technical manuals, training guides and other relevant materials.
- Conducts training, including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Trains end users on new and existing processes/functionality.
- Collaboration and coordination with cross-functional team members to complete deliverables and resolve issues.
- Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
- 5+ years’ experience in the implementation, development, or support of technology solutions.
- 3+ years’ experience in HR systems, including Core HCM, Learning Management Systems (LMS), Compensation, Benefits, Performance Management, Goals, or Reporting / Analytics.