Newton Massachusetts 02459
Assist Director, Finance – Systems & Reporting with daily, monthly and annual responsibilities. Responsibilities include maintain financial software applications, databases and accuracy of data, manage tuitions for all centers to include updates in Brightstar, annual tuition increases, tuition Sheets, audits and related databases, maintain, run and distribute reports/data for other departments/systems and support the FP&A team.
Key role working with the Director, Finance – Systems & Reporting in developing, designing and maintaining all financial Databases.
Assist with maintaining the current Tuitions databases to include monthly Tuition Updates in Brigthstar, Tuition Sheets in Hyperion & other tasks
Working closely with the Call Center & Pilot centers to insure the correct Tuition Sheets are provided for upload to the internet
Assist with maintaining the FPA department Financial Dashboards, Reporting and Statistical Database
Assist with maintaining, running and distributing reports/data for other departments and systems
Assist with developing and maintaining documentation for all department functions and tasks
Assist the Director, Finance – Systems & Reporting with projects, tasks and requests from other departments (ie IT patching, Internal Audit, BrightStar, Operations Product Strategy and etc.)
Support FP&A department through training, data loads and other system and reporting requests
RECOMMENDED EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS
- Working towards or having Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology or related field.
- Detail and process-oriented; able to analyze current processes, define and implement improvement
- Very customer-focused; able to provide best-in-class service to our internal customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Continuous improvement attitude; ability to seek out and implement internal or external best practices.
- Strong time-management skills; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work in teams and build consensus.
- Needs to be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills. Observant and keen ability to recognize anomalies & inconsistencies
- Highly developed proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Acces, Hyperion/Workday Financials & other database experience preferred.
- 2 years professional experience in related field preferred
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at [email protected] or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or [email protected]. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.