Work from Home US
The Brink’s name is a promise to respect the trust we’ve earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team – and stay here.
HRIS Analyst – Workday (Remote)
Brink’s is a Global premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing, and other value-added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities.
At Brink’s, we believe that Diverse Teams drive success, and as such we foster an inclusive culture that values people with diverse backgrounds, ideas, and perspectives. We build a sense of belonging so all employees feel respected, safe, and valued, and we provide equal opportunity to participate and grow.
The primary purpose of this position is to support the maintenance, and production activities for the Company’s Workday HCM system.
This role leads ongoing process improvement activities to bring greater efficiency and effectiveness of Workday to HR, as well as the entire company and is a key participant in the growth and evaluation of the HR Technology ecosystem.
- Proven experience of implementing Workday Integration projects (full end-to-end project lifecycle), upgrades and Workday business requirement changes
- Configure Workday business processes in HCM, Payroll, Recruiting, Benefits, Talent management, and Advanced Compensation. Develop, test and implement creative solutions that align with business needs, and measure results.
- Participate in all phases of system and integration testing, as required, including creation of test scenarios, performing functional tests, support of users during testing and defect resolution.
- Serves as the functional expert for HR reporting. Designs, develops, and maintains scalable solutions for ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to support analytical and business needs.
- Creates custom reports and dashboards in Workday using Composite, Matrix, Trending Reports, Calculated Fields
- Manages security, privacy and authentication issues in partnership with IT.
- Experience of Workday payroll configuration preferred
- Experience in creating ‘use case’ test cases and organizing and executing system testing
- Strong familiarity with HR processes and functions, including end-to-end processes for recruiting, on-boarding, compensation, employee benefits, training and payroll
- Provide guidance and mentorship to other team members
- Provide Workday training to support users’ roles and strengthen the organization’s ability to effectively and efficiently use Workday
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must be pro-active and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability in prioritizing multiple projects and activities
- BS degree from accredited institution in HR, computer science or related field preferred.
- Must have the ability to work any hours between 7:00am-6:00pm
- 3+ years of relevant HR and HRIS
- 2 years in Workday configuration experience required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Information Systems, Data Science.
- Experience with Domain Security configurations; Minimum of 2 years of experience in configuring Workday Business Processes
- Workday HCM knowledge in at least one other functional area: Benefits, Payroll, Absence, Compensation or Talent is required, preferably Payroll.
Brink’s is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we’re needed. We do it because we’re trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink’s Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink’s U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink’s U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.