The Brink’s name is a promise to respect the trust we’ve earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team – and stay here.
HRS Analyst – Hybrid Coppell, TX
Our HRS analyst plays a crucial role in collecting, structuring, analyzing, and reporting on HR processes and data and gets to partner with the human resources group, Workday team members, and leaders across the organization. To accurately report on HR data, both ad hoc and dashboarding, you’ll be involved in the aggregation of data, maintaining HR data quality, and the analysis of data. Data will come from our Workday HRIS system and a few other resources. Most can be automated from our systems, but some are manual and in need of be cleansed or simply organized.
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics from Workday HRIS and other systems.
- Define and troubleshoot issues and then leverage data to solve it.
- Work with all areas within Human Resources, especially talent acquisition, employee experience, retention, programs, budget and more.
- Provides data integrity and consistency throughout the Human Resources organization.
- Work with Workday configuration team to standardize reports, create dashboards for users and test reports integrity when new versions are released.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other relevant study.
- Experience as an HR Specialist / Analyst in an environment where Workday is the HRIS and ATS system and you were responsible for data analysis with minimal guidance.
- Full knowledge of Workday’s capabilities involving reporting, expert at creating reports and dashboards for human resources, recruiters, recruiting coordinators and business customers.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Outlook) with expert skills in Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, dashboarding)
- Verbal and Written communication skills with fluency in English.
Brink’s is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we’re needed. We do it because we’re trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink’s Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink’s U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink’s U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.