Princeton – NJ – US
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
This role is a new position within the HR IT Delivery team that will be responsible for overseeing and managing several key HR IT Delivery functions on a global basis. The areas of responsibility will include IT delivery teams supporting: Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence, and Learning. In addition, this role will act as overall HRIT Delivery Lead, for recent Acquisition Integration work thru early 2023. This role will provide a leadership growth potential over time to expand responsibilities to other HR IT Delivery functions.
- Leading team supporting Workday Payroll Integrations, Time Tracking & Absence and Kronos Time Tracking
- Leading team supporting SAP SuccessFactors Global Learning as a validated application and associated Learning Tools
- Providing HRIT Delivery Leadership for Acquisition integration work through early 2023
- Driving M&A Playbook completion/ongoing maintenance with 3rd Party provider based on recent acquisitions to allow for use for future acquisitions
- Financial management including managing operational and project budgets with a focus on identification and implementation of improvements to reduce costs
- Managing service delivery of internal and external providers, including defining, reviewing, and reporting on service level metrics
- Leading others to solve complex problems; exercising judgement and identifying innovative solutions
- Helping to drive adoption of new functionality for SaaS applications and motivating team to drive adoption
- Working in an Agile manner and promoting throughout team
- Ensuring compliance to evolving regulations, particularly General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Direct and matrixed leadership of Digital Capability Managers and contract support staff globally, accounting for different time zones
- Providing oversight of Digital Capability Management responsibilities including:
- Owning end-to-end responsibility for managing technology assets, ensuring they are reliable, accessible, & secure
- Managing Total Cost of Ownership (build & run) and the key drivers behind them to ensure cost efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensuring team fulfills all approved, technology asset-specific business needs
- Coaching team in designing technical solutions to satisfy business requirements with focus on best possible end-user experience
- Partnering with Application Support vendor to design, develop and implement technology solutions
- Working closely with IT Quality Management team to ensure Learning systems adhere to validation requirements
- Collaborating with Business and IT Plan function to define business requirements, define project timelines and budget, develop acceptance criteria, testing, training and change management plans
- Influencing vendor roadmaps and future digital capabilities to align with BMS strategy
- Proactively looking for opportunities to improve Re-use and continuously simplify our IT environment
Successful candidates will have several or all of the following qualifications:
- 10-12+ years of experience developing, implementing and supporting Human Resources Technologies
- 7-10 years technical/configuration experience with one or more of the following required: Workday Absence, Workday Time Tracking, Workday Payroll Connectors, Workday Reporting, Kronos Time & Attendance, SAP SuccessFactors Learning, Validated Systems
- Ability to work at both a strategic level and detailed hands-on level as required depending on the situation and needs of the team
- Demonstrated ability to solve unique problems applying conceptual and innovating thinking to develop solutions and adapt processes
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas, anticipate potential objections and persuade others, including leaders, to adopt a different point of view
- Strong relationship building skills to establish trust and rapport with business
- Experience managing technical vendors and outsourced providers
- Demonstrated ability to manage and/or oversee multiple, simultaneous projects and programs, organize resources and establish priorities
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence without direct authority, managing stakeholder expectations at all levels in a matrixed global environment while maximizing business value delivered
- Experience working with Agile Methodology
- Strong facilitation and meeting management skills
- Self-motivated with demonstrated personal integrity, judgement and professional maturity and ability to collaborate
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.