Tampa – FL – US
Working with Us
Challenging. Meaningful. Life-changing. Those aren’t words that are usually associated with a job. But working at Bristol Myers Squibb is anything but usual. Here, uniquely interesting work happens every day, in every department. From optimizing a production line to the latest breakthroughs in cell therapy, this is work that transforms the lives of patients, and the careers of those who do it. You’ll get the chance to grow and thrive through opportunities uncommon in scale and scope, alongside high-achieving teams rich in diversity. Take your career farther than you thought possible.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives. Read more: careers.bms.com/working-with-us.
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
As a functional expert in Workday Core HCM, Compensation, Absence, Benefits and Reporting, you will bring your extensive knowledge of all that Workday has to offer to assist the People Services team in moving towards a more customer-centric approach to people related transactions and processes. In addition, you have a deep appreciation for when Workday delivered processes may not be the most intuitive customer solution and where other complementary solutions such a ServiceNow and/or a blend of both will yield the highest degree of customer centricity and actively engage those resources to cross solution.
Your passion in life is for a user to be pulled through a process with little to zero “how to documentation or instruction”. The Consumerization of employee processes!
- Work on Core HCM, Absence, Benefits, Compensation, and Reporting.
- Work with both internal (PS) and external (HRIT, CoE’s, etc.) stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements and drive the planning, development, testing, and implementation of the Workday HCM system.
- Provide subject matter expertise on and participate in enhancement design and scoping.
- Partner with HRIT to develop and articulate solution options that incorporate user (PS, HR, CoE’s) and Customer (Employee/Manager) experience, scalability, and best practices.
- Partner with the key stakeholders (users/customers) to develop business/functional requirements for HRIT, test strategy, test scenarios/scripts, as well as execute E2E testing in preparation for user/customer acceptance testing.
- Evaluating existing/new processes against the functional capabilities of existing tools and make recommendations, along with business/functional requirements documentation for HRIT, to maximize the capabilities of tools in the most customer-centric approach.
- Lead Customer Focus Groups – test all new processes with sample set from each set of customer persona’s (R&D, Global Product Supply, Commercialization and Enabling Functions) to ensure CAT (customer acceptance testing) is the driver as opposed to traditional UAT (user acceptance testing) for new processes/services.
- 5+ years of proven experience in Workday HCM implementations/development, testing, configuration, and deployment.
- Proficient in evaluating existing process flows in the Workday, mapping against functionality available vs used, developing new process flows and/or implementing new functional capabilities to improve service delivery that yield a higher degree of customer centricity/intuitiveness
- Creating Workday custom reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to author and present materials ranging from detailed technical specifications to high-level presentations.
- Technical acumen, ability to act as the interpreter between Subject Matter Experts and HRIT in order to identify functional capabilities and place those into technical
Why You Should Apply
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
If you come across a role that intrigues you but doesn’t perfectly line up with your resume, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be one step away from work that will transform your life and career.
Uniquely Interesting Work, Life-changing Careers
With a single vision as inspiring as “Transforming patients’ lives through science™ ”, every BMS employee plays an integral role in work that goes far beyond ordinary. Each of us is empowered to apply our individual talents and unique perspectives in an inclusive culture, promoting diversity in clinical trials, while our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is a necessary job function of this role, which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and it enhances the Company culture.
BMS is dedicated to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace accommodations/adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request a reasonable workplace accommodation/adjustment prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodations/adjustments in completing this application, or in any part of the recruitment process, direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS cares about your well-being and the well-being of our staff, customers, patients, and communities. As a result, the Company strongly recommends that all employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and keep up to date with Covid-19 boosters.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.