Princeton – NJ – US
Working with Us
Challenging. Meaningful. Life-changing. Those aren’t words that are usually associated with a job. But working at Bristol Myers Squibb is anything but usual. Here, uniquely interesting work happens every day, in every department. From optimizing a production line to the latest breakthroughs in cell therapy, this is work that transforms the lives of patients, and the careers of those who do it. You’ll get the chance to grow and thrive through opportunities uncommon in scale and scope, alongside high-achieving teams rich in diversity. Take your career farther than you thought possible.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives. Read more: careers.bms.com/working-with-us.
At BMS, digital innovation and Information Technology are central to our vision of transforming patients’ lives through science. To accelerate our ability to serve patients around the world, we must unleash the power of technology. We are committed to being at the forefront of transforming the way medicine is made and delivered by harnessing the power of computer and data science, artificial intelligence, and other technologies to promote scientific discovery, faster decision making, and enhanced patient care.
If you want an exciting and rewarding career that is meaningful, consider joining our diverse team!
As a Subject Matter Expert in Workday Compensation functional area, you will design, develop and deploy key Total Rewards solutions leveraging Workday Core Compensation and Advanced Compensation modules.
- Have a strong commitment to a career in technology with a passion for healthcare
- Configuration of Workday Core Compensation, Advanced Compensation, and related Reporting
- Works with both internal (HRIT) and external HR and business stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements and drive the planning, development, testing, and implementation within the Workday HCM system
- Serves as an in-house Subject Matter Expert on Workday Compensation & Advanced Compensation area
- Ability to understand the needs of the business and commitment to deliver the best user experience and adoption
- Deep understanding of various touchpoints within the Workday Platform as well as upstream and downstream systems
- Stays informed of new functionality and an understanding of Workday’s future roadmap and alignment to BMS strategy
- Able to collaborate across multiple teams
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal oversight
- Innovative and inquisitive nature to ask questions, offer bold ideas and challenge the status quo
- Agility to learn new tools and processes
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of proven experience in Workday Compensation & Advanced Compensation implementations/development, testing, configuration, and deployment
- Creates Complex Workday Reports to support Compensation functionality
- Works independently to achieve pre-determined goals and objectives
- Proficient in evaluating existing configurations in Workday, mapping against functionality available vs used, developing new functional capabilities to unlock Workday Platform Capabilities
- Creates and communicates work product that clearly conveys project status or problem and proposed resolution including solution and courses of action.
- Excellent communication skills and experience developing presentations to capture complex design requirements
If you come across a role that intrigues you but doesn’t perfectly line up with your resume, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be one step away from work that will transform your life and career.
Uniquely Interesting Work, Life-changing Careers
With a single vision as inspiring as “Transforming patients’ lives through science™ ”, every BMS employee plays an integral role in work that goes far beyond ordinary. Each of us is empowered to apply our individual talents and unique perspectives in an inclusive culture, promoting diversity in clinical trials, while our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is a necessary job function of this role, which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and it enhances the Company culture.
BMS is dedicated to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace accommodations/adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request a reasonable workplace accommodation/adjustment prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodations/adjustments in completing this application, or in any part of the recruitment process, direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS cares about your well-being and the well-being of our staff, customers, patients, and communities. As a result, the Company strongly recommends that all employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and keep up to date with Covid-19 boosters.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.