Remote – US – Chelmsford, MA
Brooks Automation, Inc.
At Brooks, new ideas, new technologies and new ways of thinking are driving our future. Our customer focused culture encourages employees to embrace innovation and challenge the status quo with novel thinking and collaborative work relationships.
All we accomplish is grounded in our core values of Customer Focus, Achievement, Accountability, Teamwork, Employee Value and Integrity
Brooks Automation is seeking a Multimedia Specialist to design, develop and deliver effective, engaging and aesthetically pleasing media packages, including graphics, photography, video and sound. These media forms can be delivered via in-house tutorials, portable apps, service sites, marketing sites and other company-approved channels.
- Video capture on site and remotely, using RealWear, handheld and mounted cameras, Microsoft Teams
- Video editing using Adobe Premier Pro and other editing tools
- Enhancement of video to create structured training, including adding illustrations, animation, and incorporation of video with Augmented Reality (AR) applications
Creation and release of training modules in Workday Learning, released in Workday Learning, created for:
Creation of marketing support documentation, including:
- Product animations
- Corporate logos and rebranding
- High resolution product images
- Datasheets and other marketing material
Education and Skillset:
- Bachelor’s degree in multimedia design or similar concentration; 5+ years of experience in multimedia development or experience and/or training in art and graphic design will also be considered.
- Proficiency using digital media equipment, video creation, editing software, and/or motion graphics and effects software.
- Knowledge of production techniques including videography, compression and file delivery, and other production formats.
- Experience with all aspects of professional quality productions, including field and studio camera, lighting, sound, and editing.
- Experience with computer graphics, digital photography or web design
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PremierPro and AfterEffects).
- Working knowledge of storyboarding, visual design principles, and animation
- Experience with 3ds Max and 3D modeling
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please email at [email protected] for assistance.
Brooks Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.