Cypress Creek Administrative Center
Job Profile Summary
The position plays key role orchestrating the portfolio of business solutions as a strategic IT partner; provides highly specialized functional support for software solutions and application program interfaces associated with the assigned functional area(s). Provides research, planning and recommendations for improving processes, including compliance and regulatory changes, through business process management and development, and the resolution of key operational and technical issues. Provides leadership and coordination for the successful evaluation, selection and deployment of new technology solutions; Collaborates with business stakeholders and change management office for consuming new business functionality. Overall responsibility for the coordination and communication efforts regarding IT projects and the value they provide to the business using a defined and formal project methodology, including the joint development of business capability road-maps, priorities and timelines in a visual representation of the required future state.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business or related area; an equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered.
- Eight years related/relevant experience.
- Preferred certifications: PMP or BRMP and Workday Reporting Pro
- Digital Transformation – Plays key role orchestrating the portfolio of business solutions as a strategic partner for the functional area; Interacts with executives, stakeholders and IT architects to integrate those solutions to create competitive differentiation through business capability road-mapping. Monthly 20
- Business Process Management – Research, plan and recommend improvements to processes and resolution of operational problems. Includes meeting weekly with the data and functional owners to discuss priorities, value added initiatives, resourcing issues, obstacles, short-term and long-term roadmap for the implementation of new/existing system functionality, understanding, documenting and communication of system requirements based on the needs of the business. Daily 20
- Change Management – Oversee the impact new business solutions have on existing business solutions and manage associated change requests through a formal change management process; ensure overall service level quality and success using defined dashboard metrics and business priority reporting. Weekly 15
- Project management – Understanding and use of project life cycle methodology and college policy; creating and maintaining project plans; assisting business office with project scope definition, timeframes, resource allocations and assignments, and identification of project milestones/tasks. Weekly 10
- Release Management – Monitor weekly updates and communicate concerns or needs to business office; assist the Quality Assurance office during bi-annual updates; provide guidance and coordinate defect resolution; Create and respond to requests from Workday and other solution providers with regard to support cases and business priorities. Other 10
- Vendor Management – manages vendor relationships through ongoing customer care activities. Participates in national, state, and/or local activities related to higher education best practices. Stays abreast of leading or emerging technology and solution providers in the related functional area. Other 10
- Data Governance – Provide technical support to the business for the design and understanding of required data sources, composite reporting and analytics tools; collaborate with IRPE and Chief Enterprise Architect offices to ensure automated processes meet data integrity standards. Other 10
- Performs related duties as assigned. Other 5
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Knowledge: requires in-depth knowledge of technology solutions for functional areas including business processes and configurations, administration and tenant management; In-depth functional knowledge and expertise in development and execution of project plans, roadmaps and delivery of results
- Requires general knowledge of IT service management (ITSM) – the entirety of activities used to plan, deliver, operate and control IT services offered to its customers through the alignment of services and service levels with business need
- Skills: Requires strong persuasive communication and interpersonal skills; planning, organizational and decision-making skills; business process analysis skills; project management skills; business capability roadmapping and technical writing skills.
- Abilities: Requires the ability to stimulate, surface and shape business demand for provider services, capabilities and products; Must be able to exchange information and collaborate with colleagues and peers within the College and perform as a strategic partner to ensure that business strategies fully leverage provider capabilities
- Ability to manage own work and work of others to unit performance standards for cost, quality, and output (e.g. demonstrated supervisory and organizational skills, ability to set priorities for self and others, schedule work activities, allocate resources and provide feedback).
Business Relationship Manager
Full time Regular
Student and Administrative Applications
Cypress Creek Administrative Center
$86,238 – $102,408 – Salary commensurate with education and experience.
Monday – Friday/Weekends/Varies
Hours Per Week
Posting End Date
Open Until Filled
To be considered for this position, a completed online employment application along with a resume is required.
Designated Essential Personnel
Professional Technical Staff (PTS)
Special Instructions to Applicant:
For positions requiring a degree, the official transcripts are required upon hire. An unofficial copy of the degree/transcript is acceptable during the application process and must be attached to the online application. If unable to attach the documentation, please email document to email@example.com or fax to 954-201-7612, stating clearly the position name(s) and position number(s) the transcript is to be attached to.
Foreign Transcript: Transcripts issued outside of the United States require a equivalency statement from a certified transcript evaluation service verifying the degree equivalency to that of an accredited institution within the USA. This report must be attached with the application and submitted by the application deadline. All required documentation must be received on or before the job posting end date.
**Please note that multiple documents can be uploaded in the “Resume/CV/Transcript/License/Certification” section of the application**
Please refer to link with the instructions on how to submit an application with multiple documents. https://www.broward.edu/jobs/_docs/tutorial_external_applicant_broward_college.pdf.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the required background screening process.
Broward College uses E-Verify to check employee eligibility to work in the United States. You will be required to complete an I-9 Form and provide documentation of your identity for employment purposes.
Diversity and Inclusion are a priority at Broward College
Broward College is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from eligible veterans and spouses of veterans, underrepresented groups, including minorities, women, and persons with disabilities. The College does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or any other legally protected classification.
For inquiries regarding Title IX and the college’s non-discrimination policies, contact the Vice President for Talent and Culture at 954-201-7449, Broward College, 6400 NW 6th Way, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309.
Applicants needing a reasonable accommodation with the application process, please contact the Talent and Culture Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The intent of this description is to illustrate the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and should not be interpreted of describe all the specific duties and responsibilities that may be required in any particular position. Directly related education/experience beyond the minimum stated may be substituted where appropriate at the discretion of the Appointing Authority. Broward College reserves the right to revise or change job duties, job hours, and responsibilities.