At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens, and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
Join us as an HR Talent Acquisition Coordinator
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will join a team of high performing HR professionals who support BBH’s Private Banking, Investment Management, and Infrastructure businesses. In this role, you will serve as an integral point of contact on talent acquisition activities, candidate management, and new hire onboarding processes to ensure we provide a best-in-class experience for candidates, new joiners and hiring teams. This role will have an important voice in the continuous advancement of the candidate and client experience.
Specific areas of support will include interview scheduling and candidate correspondence, administration of employment applications and new hire paperwork, posting jobs on internal and external sites, administering vendor contracts and invoices with third party recruiting partners, and front desk reception duties to greet new hires, candidates, and hiring teams.
The role will collaborate and partner closely with various HR centers of excellence, including Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners, and our HR Solutions team, and will interact with our business areas across all levels of the organization.
This role is expected to be primarily in-office at least 4 days per week, with flexibility as needed. It is based in our New York office.
Talent Acquisition Support:
- Manage the logistics associated with candidate interviews, including scheduling, correspondence (phone calls and/or emails) with both candidates and interview teams on interview status, preparing copies of candidate resumes and relevant interview documentation for interview teams, and ensuring external visitors are entered in BBH Visitor’s Log
- Oversee the execution of interviews- both video and in-person- by coordinating Zoom/MS Teams meetings, or directing candidates/interview teams to the appropriate interview spaces
- Track interview activity/status in Workday and support the collection of candidate interview feedback
- Format job descriptions for posting internally and externally; oversee status of postings and perform periodic quality checks to ensure internal and external job postings are in line with established standards
- As needed, coordinate with appropriate groups to set up candidate travel and reimbursement
- Generate and distribute routine Talent Acquisition status reports on recruiting activities and candidate statuses
- Support the vendor setup process for external search firms and other related vendors and process invoices from external search firms and other vendors
- As needed, provide backup support for Campus Programs (summer interns and Co-Ops) interview scheduling and candidate management
Front Desk Coverage:
- Greet candidates, interview teams and any employee visitors to HR floor
- Distribute interview packages to candidates and interview teams
- Support the collection of new hire paperwork, including form I-9 verification in government website, e-verify; provide support on the annual I-9 audit
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 1-2+ years of relevant Human Resources coordination experience within financial services; experience scheduling multiple calendars in MS Outlook strongly preferred, along with proficiency with various Talent Acquisition processes
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills, with a proven ability to manage time, priorities, and projects
- Ability to navigate change and adapt to quickly changing priorities and needs while modeling high client service standards
- Demonstrated client focus and strong action orientation, with an ability to think independently and creatively, and take ownership of critical issues
- Exceptional relationship management and interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interact with, and develop rapport with, all levels of the organization and external candidates
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive and confidential candidate and/or new hire data with discretion and professionalism
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite including in-depth knowledge of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel; Experience producing Excel reporting required
- Experience with Workday preferred, with the ability to pick up new systems and software easily
BBH’s compensation program includes base salary, discretionary bonuses, and profit-sharing. The anticipated base salary range for this role is $55,000 to $70,000, which is specific to New York, NY and may differ in other locations due to cost of living and labor considerations. Base salaries may vary based on factors such as skill, experience and qualification for the role. BBH’s total rewards package recognizes your contributions with more than just a paycheck—providing you with benefits that enhance your experience at BBH from long-term savings, healthcare, and income protection to professional development opportunities and time off, our programs support your overall well-being.
What we Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Opportunities to grow your expertise and take on new challenges
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.