Headquarters – Kentucky, Louisville
Jack Daniel’s Office – Tennessee, Nashville
CURRENT EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AND AGENCY PARTNERS:
If you currently work for Brown-Forman, please apply by clicking the Careers icon on the Workday portal.
For best results, use Google Chrome to view this page.
This role is open to candidates within driving distance from Louisville and cities such as: Cincinnati, Nashville, Columbus. This role will be required to be on site a few times a month.
Meaningful Work From Day One:
The People Strategy Analyst will play a key role in the growth of our People Strategy & Analytics group along with providing master data and analytics support for the Corporate global functions and Global Marketing. The ideal candidate will need to be team oriented, and have both solid analytical as well as communication skills. The core focus of this role will be to ensure we have the appropriate process, steps, and accuracy in our HRIS data, while helping Brown-Forman identify opportunities through its people data. This role will collect and review data, help develop and manage data visualizations, and highlight critical insights into our most important asset; our people.
What You Can Expect:
● Ensure the accuracy and integrity of our most critical data, HR People Data.
● Become a Workday subject matter expert. Learn and test new functionality and features of Workday as they’re rolled out each year.
● Initiate Workday life cycle business processes. This includes partnering with local HR teams to ensure the appropriate HR data is transitioned to the HRIS system (Workday) in a timely manner, and that all Workday processes that are required are fully completed.
● Partner with HRIT to support mass organization structure changes.
● Accountable for data integrity of employee life cycle processes through regular data audits. Develop and maintain system audits and efficient audit processes; partner with HRIT and the HR teams to develop/maintain necessary audit reports.
● Lead and strive for continuous process improvement. Support ongoing change management with business process evolution.
● Identify key insights and help build the framework of our “data story”.
● Build visualizations to communicate data and metrics.
● Create process documentation/workflows and provide support on data and process knowledge.
● Create reports and analysis for Corporate and Global Marketing HR Business Partners.
● Support global ad-hoc reporting and auditing.
We Are Looking For People Who:
● Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HR, Communications, Business Analytics or related field
● 2+ years of relevant experience (e.g. data/systems management, analytics)
● Advanced knowledge of data management
● Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and/or Google Sheets
● Ability to deliver on tight timelines and move quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
● Creative thinking and problem solving, with a commitment to high performance and accuracy
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly articulate the insights from findings to management and relevant stakeholders
● Ability to work as part of a team and individually
● Entrepreneurial spirit, high curiosity and a proactive self-starter
What Sets You Apart:
● Workday experience
● Knowledge of HRIS Systems
● Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI
● Experience turning raw data into dashboards, visualizations, or other easily digested formats
● HR Certification
Global Job Level:
Number of Openings Available: