CURRENT EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AND AGENCY PARTNERS:
If you currently work for Brown-Forman, please apply by clicking the Careers icon on the Workday portal.
For best results, use Google Chrome to view this page.
Meaningful Work From Day One
This position leads the recruitment process from position posting through offer acceptance in close partnership with the business and HR in order to attract and hire top talent to Brown-Forman. Embedded in the business, this position works collaboratively with their regional/functional recruiting and HR team
to deploy recruitment strategies that provide a premium candidate and hiring team experience enabling the achievement of our people and culture ambition to win the war for talent and ensure Brown-Forman is a great place to work.
What You Can Expect
● Facilitates the full recruitment cycle for assigned requisitions working closely with hiring managers and HR to align on position needs, expectations and developing and deploying recruitment strategies to fill roles most effectively and efficiently.
● Executes diversity-focused recruitment strategies that support the achievement of Brown-Forman’s 2030 D&I strategy.
● Stewards and champions the Brown-Forman recruitment process, including providing education to hiring teams on our selection methodology, managing bias and the importance of fully leveraging recruiting tools and systems intended to drive effectiveness and efficiency (e.g. Workday, Assessments).
● Partners with Recruiting team (Coordinators and Sourcers) to deploy sourcing strategies that drive reach and attract external talent, including job postings/ads, networking, proactive sourcing, enterprise applicant tracking system, referrals, etc.
● Leads the recruitment and talent selection across all professional level positions (and potentially at the leader management level), possessing a strong eye for talent and delivering best-in-class experiences reflective of the B-F brand.
● Ensures compliance with all organizational policies/guidance and legislative requirements throughout the recruitment process, including appropriate documentation and reporting in system(s) of record (e.g. Workday)
● Champions the B-F Employee Value Proposition, continuously leveraging opportunities to promote the B-F Brand, supporting our culture of belonging and inclusion, enabling the recruitment and retention of high-caliber talent, and ensuring that Brown-Forman is a great place to work.
● Meaningfully contributes to special projects based on business needs.
What You Bring to the Table
● 3+ years experience in Recruiting, Talent Sourcing or general HR role heavily involved in the recruitment and selection of talent
● Demonstrated experience across the end-to-end recruitment process, including developing and deploying proactive sourcing strategies
● Ability to work independently, prioritize and manage multiple projects / tasks on a regular basis. Strong organizational skills with ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
● Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
● Strong collaborator with the ability to build and leverage effective partnerships across HR and the business
● Ability to work a flexible schedule (occasional evening / early calls to accommodate multiple timezones) with occasional travel required
● Fluent in Korean and English, any additional language is an advantage
What Makes You Unique
● Recruiting certification (e.g. AIRS)
● Diversity sourcing and recruitment experience
● Certification in behavioral-based interviewing systems (e.g. DDI)
● Experience with Workday Recruiter applicant tracking system
This is a 6-12 month contract position
Who We are
Imagine working for a company that welcomes you in, inspires you to bring your best self to every opportunity, and encourages you to grow and develop your career in a resilient and fun industry. Brown-Forman offers our employees this kind of career and environment and has for more than 150 years. Together, we proudly live and work by our values, striving each day to be better and do better as people, as a company, and as members of the communities we call home. Come have a seat at our table!
Many Spirits, One Brown‑Forman- We believe that an inclusive culture, one that values the diversity and unique perspective of each individual, allows us each to bring our best self to work and leads to greater teamwork, creativity, and trust.
Cultivating a Caring Culture– We know that our strong culture is one of the many reasons people love working at Brown‑Forman.
Enriching Life. Enriching Careers– At Brown‑Forman, we craft products known for bringing people together. Our employees have made us what we are today and are the reason for our success. Do not just take our word for it. Brown‑Forman is consistently recognized as a Great Place to Work® in countries around the world
Global Job Level:
Number of Openings Available: