Are you ready for what’s next?
Come explore opportunities within Brunswick, a global marine leader committed to challenging conventions and innovating next-generation technologies that transform experiences on the water and beyond. Brunswick believes “Next Never Rests™,” and we offer a variety of exciting careers and growth opportunities within united teams defining the future of marine recreation.
Navico Group is a division of Brunswick Corporation, the world’s largest recreational marine company with a portfolio of iconic brands like Sea Ray, Boston Whaler, and Mercury.
Navico Group is a leading provider of products and systems for the marine, RV, and specialty vehicle industries. Our brands span multiple categories, including marine electronics, power systems, and general accessories—and include globally recognized brands like Lowrance, Simrad, Mastervolt, RELiON, and Attwood. We sell in virtually every market around the world directly to OEMs and also to retail partners like Bass Pro Shops, Amazon, West Marine, and Walmart.
We are seeking a passionate, energetic, and driven HR Professional to cultivate partnerships with site leaders at Lowell, MI and continually enhance our ability to achieve results through people. The Sr. Human Resources Business Partner will promote Navico Group’s values in their designated business unit through human resources management – including talent management, organizational effectiveness, employee relations, workforce planning, conflict management, and employee engagement. The successful candidate will actively seek information to understand customers’ circumstances, problems, expectations, & needs, and assimilate this information to apply novel ways to manage through work problems and opportunities. Success in this role will require a flexible skill set, including the ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across many teams, levels, and situations.
- Provide day-to-day human resources support to employees with the underlying objective to strengthen employee relations and engagement to enhance a positive work environment.
- Build and cultivate consultative relationships with respective business leaders by meeting regularly and providing insight and guidance on maximizing team performance.
- Manage and resolve all mid-level to complex employee relations issues within client groups.
- Counsel employees and managers on job related issues, including providing assistance to managers on performance improvement plans and disciplinary actions.
- Conduct investigations and make recommendations based on findings by providing problem resolution through policies and procedures interpretation.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to assist in recruitment and selection processes as necessary and execute sourcing strategies, local career events, and local marketing campaigns.
- Facilitate new hire on-boarding to ensure quick and effective assimilations to the company.
- Plan, organize, and lead human resource activities, including participating in events committees for employee engagement events and community involvement events.
- Partner with the HR Director on cyclical human resource processes such as succession planning, talent reviews, performance reviews and the annual merit planning cycle for the Lowell, MI location.
- Proactively identify opportunities and assess improvements to the employee experience and partner with management to develop and implement innovative and lasting solutions.
- Ability to effectively use HR technologies that boost HR productivity, automate manual HR processes, and provide business insights through data analytics.
- Meet with employees, supervisors, and business leaders to address concerns, and mediate differences between employees and managers.
- Collect and compile HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors’ practices, and other sources.
- Partner with HR Shared Services and HR COEs on implementation of HR initiatives/services.
- Participate in talent processes including Talent Calibrations, Skill Gap Analyses, Succession Planning, and Development Planning.
- Collaborate with internal client group to enhance organizational capability by delivering focused and targeted L&D initiatives.
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources required, experience in a distribution or manufacturing environment beneficial
- Experience in a leadership-type role
- Experience in a unionized environment beneficial
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations, i.e. OSHA, FLSA, FMLA, HIPAA, DOT and COBRA beneficial
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary to work with employees, management, and governmental regulatory agencies.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities required
- Self-initiative and self-directive
- Proficient use of Outlook 365 and Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Proficient in an HRIS system preferred, experience with Workday, Kronos, UKG Dimensions a plus
- Confidentially manage HR and Medical related information and demonstrate ethical and professional conduct
Next is Now!
We value growth and development, recognizing that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.
#Brunswick Corporation – Mercury Marine